Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

£10 on season card

I've not seen this mentioned on here and only found out the other day from a mate. But all season tickets this year come loaded with £10 to spend at the shop. I didn't know this when I spent £125 on 2 shirts, one with letters and the staff didn't mention it when I bought them. Found out a couple of weeks later so took the plain shirt back and got a refund. Then bought it again for £40. Luckily it was for a present so still had the tags on.

Think you have till the end of the month to redeem it.

6 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

I've not seen this mentioned on here and only found out the other day from a mate. But all season tickets this year come loaded with £10 to spend at the shop. I didn't know this when I spent £125 on 2 shirts, one with letters and the staff didn't mention it when I bought them. Found out a couple of weeks later so took the plain shirt back and got a refund. Then bought it again for £40. Luckily it was for a present so still had the tags on.

I spoke to the guy in the shop on Saturday. Adults have £10 credit, kids have £5 but you can only use one card per transaction.

He didn't mention a deadline to spend it by though.

They should have given us an option. Should have been able to choose to have £10 knocked off my Season Ticket.

I know I'm not going to spend the £10 and I've also lost my 10% discount which I used on the odd occasion (Christmas for example).

Don't agree with them taking the 10% discount away.

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

How do they get away with putting an expiry date on a free voucher? Really?

No, I wasn't talking about the 'free' voucher on the season ticket.

The standard club shop vouchers (you know the ones that you get for Christmas :rolleyes:) have an expiry date.

46 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

They had quite a lot  in stock a couple of weeks ago

Can't see anything on the website, unless I'm not looking hard enough. :(

Wouldn't mind an up to date Foxes and Fossils but don't know if there are any exemptions in the T's and C's etc.

5 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

All info was originally posted on here by @davieG

5 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Last year you would have saved £12.50 

its a joke this system 

we should boycott the shop till all STH's get 10% 

come on FT let's do something for ourselves for once ! 

13 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Last year you would have saved £12.50 

its a joke this system 

we should boycott the shop till all STH's get 10% 

come on FT let's do something for ourselves for once ! 

You still get 10% discount essentially, but it will only apply to the next purchase.

Example, you buy the shirts for £125. Pay £125 now but your account is credited with 10% (i.e. £12.50).

Say you go in and buy two more shirts for £100 at a later point. You can now use that £12.50 credit so you only pay £87.50. And again you get 10% credit (i.e. £8.75 or £10, not sure what value they use for the 10%).

Quite clever from the club as it essentially tempts people to return to the shop and buy more stuff so they use their credits. If you used the £10 credit they offered you would actually be better off with this scheme (even though it is confusing).

51 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

You still get 10% discount essentially, but it will only apply to the next purchase.

Example, you buy the shirts for £125. Pay £125 now but your account is credited with 10% (i.e. £12.50).

Say you go in and buy two more shirts for £100 at a later point. You can now use that £12.50 credit so you only pay £87.50. And again you get 10% credit (i.e. £8.75 or £10, not sure what value they use for the 10%).

Quite clever from the club as it essentially tempts people to return to the shop and buy more stuff so they use their credits. If you used the £10 credit they offered you would actually be better off with this scheme (even though it is confusing).

Similar to the deal we had with Sporting Lisbon.  Buy one and get 12.50 Euros of the next purchase.

Archived