Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freeman's Wharfer

Slimani and Mahrez

Walked straight down the tunnel at the final whistle. Zero acknowledgement of the away end or their team mates.

Can't help but feel Slimani is toxic for the dressing room and an influence on Mahrez's attitude. They frequently seem to come as a pair and there were no questions about Mahrez's conduct before his arrival.

Given that he's supposedly trying to force his way into the side, Slimani's application and attitude absolutely stank today.

1 minute ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Walked straight down the tunnel at the final whistle. Zero acknowledgement of the away end or their team mates.

Can't help but feel Slimani is toxic for the dressing room and an influence on Mahrez's attitude. They frequently seem to come as a pair and there were no questions about Mahrez's conduct before his arrival.

Given that he's supposedly trying to force his way into the side, Slimani's application and attitude absolutely stank today.

If that's the case strong management is required ...     All we need is a strong manager and we're sorted ! ...    :)

Slimani is beyond useless. 30m on that shows how poor our transfers are. 

However when we have a manager who is clueless to the end its hardly surprising. You can see alot of person stubbornness and stupidity in Shakespeare. 

2 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Yeah!! Sack Slimani, his 10 minutes on the pitch were the reason we lost! 

Someone has made a point about them leaving the pitch together Red ...    Nowt to do with Slimani being the reason we lost ...     Don't be silly ...    There's a good lad.

Another thread about Mahrez and Slimani? Because Mahrez and Slimani just showed a complete lack of unity with their team mates and respect for the supporters...

I never slate Mahrez. He's easily our best player and a joy to watch. But that spoke volumes at the full time whilstle today. Doesn't happen in a harmonious dressing room or with players who give everything for each other.

If that's not worth a discussion and justification for pointless memes then what's the point of a forum? Never get why people would comment in a thread to say that thread's not worth commenting on...

Abrasive has said that he hates it here and everything seems to suggest that's true to me. I want to like him and I didn't want him sold at the end of the window but in the last two games Ulloa could have easily done at least what Slimani has. His shot at the end today was pathetic. 

Most of the people on Foxestalk didn't travel up to Huddersfield and pay money to watch them ....
Were they worse than the rest of the team then? Personally, I couldn't give 2 shits about whether a player came over to go through the charade of giving me an insincere clap at the end of a game. It's one step below badge kissing. People need to stop being so precious.

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:
15 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Most of the people on Foxestalk didn't travel up to Huddersfield and pay money to watch them ....

Were they worse than the rest of the team then? Personally, I couldn't give 2 shits about whether a player came over to go through the charade of giving me an insincere clap at the end of a game. It's one step below badge kissing. People need to stop being so precious.

Youre on the wrong thread mate ...    The Vardy miss thread is up an running ...   

Archived