Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

Nothing quite like Martin Keown saying Sanchez has had a draining week literally five minutes after Yeovil brought on a player who signed from Motherwell and was in Scotland this morning and has never trained with them ???

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Seemed a little bit 'classless' didn't it? ..... To my way of thinking, there's a little smell of pressure in there somewhere !

Well the 75 million man isn't exactly firing in the goals - against top Premier league sides anyway!

Probably needs a boost of a goal and ego.

Shame Sanchez coming will mean even less game time for Rashford so not ideal from an England point of view.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Lingard's having the season of his life. Already scored more goals (12) than in his two previous seasons combined!

We just had him too early on loan, I guess. Only started to develop properly afterwards.

Kane-re-esk

Notts County earned themselves this replay, but Swansea at the Liberty Stadium will probably be too much to handle.

But I guess it depends on where the Swans are in the league by then. Focussing all the efforts on PL survival or give it a shot in the Cup?

I think they'll field a weaker side for the replay.