Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

FA Cup 2017-18

Oh dear. A couple of wild shots from Renato Sanches and he gets jeered from the crowd, then a bit of stick off his team-mates. He sits down on the pitch having a little bit of a tantrum and is subsequently replaced. He then storms straight off down the tunnel having a mardy fit not acknowledging anyone as he comes off.

Edited by The Bear

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Oh dear. A couple of wild shots from Renato Sanches and he gets jeered from the crowd, then a bit of stick off his team-mates. He sits down on the pitch having a little bit of a tantrum and is subsequently replaced. He then storms straight off down the tunnel having a mardy fit not acknowledging anyone as he comes off.

And you guys are down a man.

2 minutes ago, separator said:

Cov beating Stoke (so far)... taxi for Hughes

the Oatcake reads more and more like the Fighting Cock by the hour  lol

I switched over to Fulham v Southampton.  Looks like a ground I might like to visit to check "old English football ground" off the bucket list ... modernized, but still some charm, and good support.

17 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Surely Mark Hughes can't be in a job for much longer lol

Oh great, 606 (or Radio Stoke Moan-In as it now is) will be fun tonight. The usual round of Stoke fans ringing in with Robbie Savage defending his mate.

If Wolves could stop being useless it would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like we had most of the possession and chances. Just couldn't put one away.

That must have ruined those Skybet boosted 4/1 trebles with Man City and Newcastle. Oh well at least we get the money back from that offer.

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Sounds like we had most of the possession and chances. Just couldn't put one away.

That must have ruined those Skybet boosted 4/1 trebles with Man City and Newcastle. Oh well at least we get the money back from that offer.

That's what I had lol 

8 minutes ago, The Bear said:

BBC said Swansea were dominating the first half, so I just checked. 50/50 possesson and Wolves led the chances 10-8. So I think you might be hearing it how you want to hear it.

BBC said Swansea were dominating the first half, so I just checked. 50/50 possesson and Wolves led the chances 10-8. So I think you might be hearing it how you want to hear it.

Not at all. Going off the commentary I listened to and reports from those that went. All have questioned those stats. No idea where the BBC got their possession from. In the first half they had it down as 88% to them yet we were dominating.

Highlights - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42519689

We really should have won with these chances. Ours a definite red, theirs a joke! Bony had the best chance of the game though.

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Not at all. Going off the commentary I listened to and reports from those that went. All have questioned those stats. No idea where the BBC got their possession from. In the first half they had it down as 88% to them yet we were dominating.

Highlights - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42519689

We really should have won with these chances. Ours a definite red, theirs a joke! Bony had the best chance of the game though.

Those stats are from Sky. But checking the BBC say the same. 

I often watch Leicester and think we've had good chances and the other team haven't. Then I reflect on it, watch highlights and it all comes back. You think you had more chances, and more ball because you're watching your team. 

Maybe you had better chances overall but everything I've read and heard said it was pretty even.

• Like 1

Watching Coventry on Match of The Day.....takes me back to the days when I'd stagger in at 3 a.m. from Brannigans, manouvre the giant pizza box so it fits through the door, sit on the floor in pants and vest with a pint of milk (to try to offset hangover) and rewind the video tape of MOTD. Des "one of the lads" Lynam hosting, Hansen, Trevor "West Haaaaaaammm" Brooking, Tony Yeboah twatting in 40 yarders for Leeds and a Coventry side they couldn't really afford - Dubbo, Gary Mac, Salako, Whelan, Huckerby. As a tribute I'm off to the fridge and then the shirt and trousers have to go. The full re-enactment would involve early 90's dance music and romantic excursions with extras from the Mos Eisley Cantina / Branigans in Argos car park but I'm not that nostalgic.