Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Paddy Power: Next Birmingham Manager a Dead Cert

34 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Used to like Paddy Power, but this has massively put me off them now.

Distasteful, sick-minded, and disrespectful to both Ugo and his family.

It was human error, someone used an old template and it wasn't spotted. Sometimes people make mistakes.

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Ozzy Osbourne is twice as likely to become Birmingham City manager as we were to win the Premier League.

My favourite one of those was that Elvis being found alive was 2000/1 lol

4 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

It was human error, someone used an old template and it wasn't spotted. Sometimes people make mistakes.

Yeh I'm not buying that on this occassion.

Paddy Power were quite a funny and a bit 'edgy' a while back. Now they're trying way too hard and failing miserably. Some of their more recent adverts have been shocking and the initiatives like 'RIP Football' and this have just fallen flat on their faces.

shows how much research goes into their releasing of new markets if you believe it was an accident. surely they'd double check the prices etc, and notice one of the selections was perhaps a bit short @ 66/1 considering he's dead, before they put it out to be bet on? 

Archived