Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
oxford blue

FA covers up 'Super White Army' banner at Tranmere Rovers

10 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

There must be a finite number of legitimate causes and when they have all been done to death what will the equality and diversity brigade champion then - equal rights for hamster fvckers ?

There is a decent book I read earlier this year called "The subtle art of not giving a ****"

Basically it promotes the theory every human only has so many ****s to give during his lifetime and should use them wisely, I'm amazed anyone has so many ****s left in the bank they can use one on stuff like this.

I know people love to moan about the world going mad, but this is just mindnumpingly stupid. You have to be the most braindead cretin to think that banner is anything other than a reference to Tranmere Rovers' colours. It's worrying that these morons are in charge and so afraid that someone could be stupid enough to not understand the banner. 

9 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

ridiculous, so will the New Zealand rugby team have to stop calling themselves the All Blacks!! why is it racism in this country only applies if it's offensive to non white people

To be fair, I doubt that the FA thought that it would actually offend anyone. No-one actually has been offended.

They were probably worried about the association with white supremacy and the potential for some moron on Twitter to manipulate an image of England football with 'Super white' in the background...

6 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

ridiculous, so will the New Zealand rugby team have to stop calling themselves the All Blacks!! why is it racism in this country only applies if it's offensive to non white people

It doesn't.  Not sure you can back that statement up.

I remember them covering up flags when England played at various stadiums whilst the new Wembley was being built, it's not new, makes you wonder if its not the FA who should be criticised but those outraged because they see it as some kind of white repression (see daily mail comments).

On 21/09/2017 at 21:45, Dirkster the Fox said:

I've heard the ECB are genuinely considering approaching the ICC to ask for grey kits to be worn from 2019. Not!

All this lefty pc crap is pathetic......

Lefty. You do realise it's the FA who have done this right? lol

I get all the "people offended by anything blah blah blah", I really do, but it also never ceases to amaze me how many people are offended by the notion of people being offended anything. It's a stupid decision by some nonces in suits, not a "lefty PC" conspiracy. Chill out lads.

Archived