Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lincs sam

Leeds Cup Game

Ours is clearly the most interesting tie, high flying Leeds going for promotion looking to test themselves at struggling former champions (still makes me smile) Leicester. Bristol are less interesting than Leeds, but they are at home to Palace who have been awful so far, Man City vs Wolves could be good, but I expect Man City to muller them likewise Arsenal vs Norwich, Bournemouth vs Boro is another interesting one, but Boro's playing style and recent stinking up of the premier league  would put me off broadcasting it.

Who cares about United reserves vs Swansea reserves, or a soulless Norf Laaanden reserves derby at a quarter capacity Wembley against 2 teams with better things to focus on. I bet any fan of football would pick the 2 TV games as the least likely to watch. At least Chelsea vs Everton might see 1 team playing a strong side and actually want to win the thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived