Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Man City Match Thread

1 minute ago, ZeGuy said:

Simpson you hoofballer!

More worried about his backing off into the box. I get that Sane is quick but don’t let him run into the penalty area. Good doubling from Riyad. 

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I’m pleased with how Puel has us set-up today 

Me too. I think he likes Riyad vs Delph and Albrighton’s work rate in the middle. 

Re: “the sending off”: Vardy just needs to let Kompany foul him now. He’s going to be terrified to do anything

1 minute ago, Nod.E said:

So painful to watch Simpson hoof it straight back to their defenders every time we win back possession.

I get the feeling that Simpson's days in the starting XI may be numbered in our more possession based style, a new right back is likely to be high on CP's shopping list.

Just now, HoustonFox said:

More worried about his backing off into the box. I get that Sane is quick but don’t let him run into the penalty area. Good doubling from Riyad. 

Me too. I think he likes Riyad vs Delph and Albrighton’s work rate in the middle. 

Re: “the sending off”: Vardy just needs to let Kompany foul him now. He’s going to be terrified to do anything

This, we need to feed to Vardys feet and let nature take its course

Just now, HoustonFox said:

Thought Albrighton would be on the right helping Simpson against Sané and Mahrez in the hole. They can switch though.

Just now, ZeGuy said:

Thought Albrighton would be on the right helping Simpson against Sané and Mahrez in the hole. They can switch though.

We look a lot more fluid under Puel (and I’m going to give Appleton credit too), so probably this. 

Archived