Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stevejpos

BLUE ARMY PUBLISHING - NEW BOOK

I'm the author of 2 LCFC books - "We Are Staying Up" and "The European Tour".... see website: www.bluearmypublishing.com
I am now close to finishing my 3rd book, which is all about YOU - the Fans!! But I now need your help!
I need a great title and maybe a sub-title. The new book includes great fans stories, photos, memorabila etc etc
So get your thinking caps on and let me have your ideas---and if I use YOUR suggestion you will win a free copy!!

It depends what aspect of fan culture the book is covering.

If it is through the ages something like:

Heroes in Blue and White (if not copywrited by Dave Henson)

If it is focussing on more recent times:

Happy Clappers

Living the Dream

Or if you are portraying the more cynical side of being a Leicester fan

Blue Moan

Gallows Humour

It's actually quite hard to define our fan base right now, we are one of the biggest clubs in the world with a large national and international following, winning the league was a massive game changer. Even when we were successful under O'Neill it still felt like same old Leicester just overachieving. The club has evolved so much.

Fosse, Foxes, Fans, Forever.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2018 at 20:21, broughtonblue said:

Where were you when we were sh1t 

Not sure I understand this post...but as this followed my post for a book title (the purpose of which is to sell books), and in case the post was wanting an answer from me  to a point unrelated to the topic...visiting grounds I never thought I would go to when I started following City. 

Thanks for your suggestions..!!!  The new book is simply a collection of stories from fans, in relation to their time as a City fan. The earliest stories collected, date back to the 1950s...with stories from every decade thereafter forming 'decade chapters'. There's also loads of fans pics / memorabilia pics / selfies with players  etc etc.

It is not designed to be a history of our fans, just a fun book packed with great stories. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ftfagos said:

Glass Half Full perhaps?

Steve, were you down the Town the day John Charles scored for Merthyr?

Probably ...I went to every home game for years and years when I was a kid.  But the name John Charles back then, would have meant nothing to me !!!