Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Evington Fosse Fox

Ticket arrangements for Chelsea FA game (not ideal)

5 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Surely they're not waiting for the outcome of the replays before deciding?

The person who runs the Brighton forum, and from the bits I've picked up is very trustworthy, says it should be sometime today. Man Utd-Brighton in the 7:45 Saturday slot according to him, giving BT their dream Liverpool/Man Utd double header for max ratings.

3 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

The person who runs the Brighton forum, and from the bits I've picked up is very trustworthy, says it should be sometime today. Man Utd-Brighton in the 7:45 Saturday slot according to him, giving BT their dream Liverpool/Man Utd double header for max ratings.

He is right that the Man U game is then. Our game was scheduled for then but after initially agreeing, Chelsea requested it got pushed back to the Sunday. So Man Utd game had switch to the 7.45 Sat. Its 4.30 on Sunday at the FA's request (BBC wanted it at 4)

1 hour ago, Hertfordshire_Fox said:

He is right that the Man U game is then. Our game was scheduled for then but after initially agreeing, Chelsea requested it got pushed back to the Sunday. So Man Utd game had switch to the 7.45 Sat. Its 4.30 on Sunday at the FA's request (BBC wanted it at 4)

I met a new girlfriend recently. She wants to make plans for the FA Cup weekend and has been busting my balls for days about this. If it’s not announced soon I fear I might be single again shortly!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

I met a new girlfriend recently. She wants to make plans for the FA Cup weekend and has been busting my balls for days about this. If it’s not announced soon I fear I might be single again shortly!

I trust what most are saying on here Sunday 4.30pm so go with this, (planning around this date and time)

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

EDIT* didn't realise Prem fixtures were on that weekend. 

Edited by AjcW

1 hour ago, Hertfordshire_Fox said:

I've heard the Sunday too. Strange Chelsea wanted it pushing back considering they should have playdd Burnley that weekend on the Saturday early kick off slot :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I've heard the Sunday too. Strange Chelsea wanted it pushing back considering they should have playdd Burnley that weekend on the Saturday early kick off slot :dunno:

Wouldnt it be nice if a football club considered their fans and thought a late Saturday game would make trains back to London difficult. Nah, would never catch on.

So I assume it was wanting another 24 hours to recover from Barca but I dont know that for a fact

1 hour ago, SydenhamFox said:

You gotta lay down the law now mate, or this time next year you'll be walking round IKEA whilst City are playing.

Then again, probably best not to take relationship advice from me,...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

You gotta lay down the law now mate, or this time next year you'll be walking round IKEA whilst City are playing.

Then again, probably best not to take relationship advice from me,...

I did! I said 'I will be watching that game'. She said something along the lines of 'It's fine'. You know the tone of that one I'm sure!?

• Like 1