Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

PS4 games you can play with your partner

Trying to find games that the mrs and I can play together, or she’d be happy watching. We only just got the PS4 recently so any suggestions welcome.  She has zero gaming experience. 

We played until dawn and that was great. I bought little big planet to try and train her skills on it, but she gets bored after 10 minutes. She needs movie style games.

What’s worked for you guys? 

My missus isn't interested in games these days, the last game we played together was New Super Mario Bros Wii and it'd always end in arguments

I have heard a lot of couples and families enjoy playing Fortnite Battle Royale and taking it in turns, it's a great game and it's completely free so worth a shot

If your partner likes movie style games then The Last of Us is brilliant. Even the Uncharted series is a great story.

For games similar to Until Dawn then Detroit is coming out this year which might be a future purchase.

If you have Playstation Now then the game Heavy Rain is similar to Until Dawn where your choices change the ending So multiple play through. One of my most enjoyable games was on PS2 called Fahrenheit. I believe the team who made Heavy Rain made Fahrenheit. Another movie style game which is really enjoyable.  

37 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

LA Noire is a good one only game my misses has ever really liked.

It's a fantastic game and a good suggestion as it's more like an interactive film than a standard game. There aren't really any consequences if you balls up as a result of not being familiar with games, just retry until you get it right

Amazing that it came out nearly 7 years ago and still to this day hasn't been overtaken in terms of facial tech. You'd be forgiven for thinking you were actually watching a film for a lot of it