Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Stadium Expansion - at last !

Anyone else done the how do you travel to the game survey? 

I come in by car on my own, Billy no mates until I meet up with people around the ground. Unless I got it wrong there was no option for that apparently I have to drive in with someone else. 

4 hours ago, Line-X said:

Michael Carrick would beg to differ. 

Never heard of him. But I know the bloke who thought of putting the Pilot song to Cambiasso. And it was put on here before any other club sang it.

29 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

Never heard of him. But I know the bloke who thought of putting the Pilot song to Cambiasso. And it was put on here before any other club sang it.

You sure about that?

20 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

It's of no consequence.

No, not really - other than the fact that you are on a football forum and you've never heard of Michael Carrick and more amusingly, you said this...

6 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Really? I did warn you...

13 hours ago, Line-X said:

No, not really - other than the fact that you are on a football forum and you've never heard of Michael Carrick and more amusingly, you said this...

Really? I did warn you...

And this was when ?

1 hour ago, Bunyip said:

And this was when ?

Geez - it's relentless.

The video was filmed pre-match at the Bishop Blaize in Stretford prior to their home game against Chelsea on 05/05/2013. The time stamp indicates that it was posted two days later. 

Here's some more footage from Loftus Road in February of that year...

On that day we were contesting an eventual nil-nil draw with Blackpool, eighteen months before we signed Cambiasso - who like Carrick you probably hadn't heard of either. 

20 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Geez - it's relentless.

The video was filmed pre-match at the Bishop Blaize in Stretford prior to their home game against Chelsea on 05/05/2013. The time stamp indicates that it was posted two days later. 

Here's some more footage from Loftus Road in February of that year...

On that day we were contesting an eventual nil-nil draw with Blackpool, eighteen months before we signed Cambiasso - who like Carrick you probably hadn't heard of either. 

Geez , still it kept you busy eh ? Well done. Point proved. lol

1 minute ago, Bunyip said:

Geez , still it kept you busy eh ? Well done. Point proved. lol

Well only because I couldn't be arsed to find the relevant footage. 

Fun fact: That same day that Man U were at QPR, Harry Kane made his debut for us on loan against Blackpool and hit the crossbar as I remember.

37 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Well only because I couldn't be arsed to find the relevant footage. 

Fun fact: That same day that Man U were at QPR, Harry Kane made his debut for us on loan against Blackpool and hit the crossbar as I remember.

Not going to argue with your memory from now on !lol

1 minute ago, Bunyip said:

Not going to argue with your memory from now on !lol

In fairness, I did look up where we were playing on that day in Feb 2013 - but I do recall taking interest in Kane's debut at the time. 

• Like 1