Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

World Snooker Championships 2018

45 minutes ago, kingfox said:

"You're short and bald and always will be, and you can have me outside whenever you want," said Hann.

Good times.

He was great at what he did best to be fair (which was match fixing not playing snooker)

Edited by Manwell Pablo

8 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

He was great at what he did best to be fair (which was match fixing not playing snooker)

I see fellow naughty boy Stephen Lee has been in the act again.

Teaching snooker without a licence and could face up to three months in prison lol 

Can't believe the fake news emerging in this mornings media regarding O'Sullivan & Carter's ill tempered match. 

What a load of claptrap. A slight brush of shoulders followed by a bit of banter has suddenly turned into a snooker war if you believe the poorly thought out reports.

12 hours ago, The Bear said:

Eurosport has been great for snooker the last couple of years. They seem to have virtually every tournament on, so I watch most of them nowadays! 

Agree. I watch on Eurosport for the simple reason I do not want to hear Virgo say "Where's the cue ball going!" ever again. 

1 hour ago, boots60 said:

Can't believe the fake news emerging in this mornings media regarding O'Sullivan & Carter's ill tempered match. 

What a load of claptrap. A slight brush of shoulders followed by a bit of banter has suddenly turned into a snooker war if you believe the poorly thought out reports.

I don't like Ronnie and part of the reason isn't really his fault and he mentioned it to the media after the match. They always have to write something about him, the media hype and circus that has to pick at everything that happens with him and blow it up into something massive.

1 hour ago, boots60 said:

Agreed. It was just a slight bump. Then Ronnie telling Carter to "stop being angry" and that he was "cool as a cucumber".

Not normal for a professional snooker match but hardly war of the worlds.

I'm really growing to dislike Judd Trump. For no real reason other than he's not as good as he or the media thinks he is. Flashy long shots hit harder than they need to be doesn't make up for serial bottling and poor shot choice and match play.

Plus I really don't like his forward comb over!

Went to Trump v Walden and Higgins v Lisowski on Sunday and got to see the 2nd half of the middle section of Williams v Milkins after the Higgins match finished early which was good. Loved the whole experience and will aim to go back at some point.

On 29/04/2018 at 12:38, The Bear said:

I'm really growing to dislike Judd Trump. For no real reason other than he's not as good as he or the media thinks he is. Flashy long shots hit harder than they need to be doesn't make up for serial bottling and poor shot choice and match play.

Plus I really don't like his forward comb over!

Trump is exciting to watch but yeah his shot choice and positioning arent good enough against any other decent in form player.

Despite Selby and Ronnie going out we still have a very good quarter final line up, hopefully they all deliver because we could get some close battles.

I'll go with Allen, Higgins, Ding and Williams to make the Semis.

35 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Despite Selby and Ronnie going out we still have a very good quarter final line up, hopefully they all deliver because we could get some close battles.

I'll go with Allen, Higgins, Ding and Williams to make the Semis.

What's the quarter final line up ?

Trump believes his own hype. 

Ding normally bottles this tournament somewhere along the line, but I'm

certainly not ruling him out. Would like to see a new world champion and from the last 8 I'd love it to be Kyren Wilson.