Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

World Snooker Championships 2018

1 hour ago, Bert said:

When Trump plays like this you have fancy him to win it though. What a clearance for the re-spot. 

On his day, he is very exciting to watch regardless of what anyone thinks of him. He's just not usually consistent enough, maybe he will be for the remainder of the tournament.

As for predictions for the rest of the tournament, I've given up! lol

33 minutes ago, Nalis said:

On his day, he is very exciting to watch regardless of what anyone thinks of him. He's just not usually consistent enough, maybe he will be for the remainder of the tournament.

As for predictions for the rest of the tournament, I've given up! lol

Especially after saying all this and Higgins reels off 5 in a row. lol Top draw snooker 

17 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Top stuff Higgins. 

I feel that long red Trump took into the corner was a poor shot choice. Higgins got his main scoring break off that. 

Yep. Amazing if it goes in but at that pace (which he seems to do a lot) and in a deciding frame is ridiculous. I'm sure he'll win the worlds one day, but that'll be his downfall if he never does. 

55 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Higgins still said it would be easy to throw a match and he could do it. The guy shouldn't be anywhere near the tour.

Totally agree, so easy the player has complete control, just a 5m miss going for a pocket impossible to judge

13 hours ago, The Bear said:

Still brought the game into disrepute. Still should've got a longer ban if not indefinite. But he's one of the faces of snooker, one of the bigger draws and one of the dying breed of all time greats. For Barry Hearn, that loses him a lot of money. And that's what it's all about. I'm not sure if this is still the case, but matchroom used to take 12.5% of all of the players winnings from each tournament. 

On 13/04/2018 at 23:26, kingfox said:

from next year they're stopping doing season tickets, so therefore he probably won't be in the same seat, knowing him though he'll be first in the queue.

Surprise surprise, Front Row Brian is first in queue lollol lol 

On 05/05/2018 at 12:45, The Bear said:

John Virgo keeps saying "edge his bets" and it's pissing me off! 

It's funny listening to him. He's clearly making an effort to sound more posh or southern with his 'u' vowel sounds. Danny Murphy does it, as well. Maybe the BBC make them do it.