Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

World Cup Betting Thread.

Couple came up for me there:

- Tunisia & Panama to both score v. England, £5 @ 5-1

- England to beat both with 3+ goals per game, £5 @ 4-1

That's covered all the £50 of bets that I put on

Also have 3+ goals in all 3 England games, £5 @ 7-1.... 

Would be £35 up overall with that one, various others still in contention.

Have 1. England 2. Belgium & 1. Colombia, 2. Senegal, £2 @ 16-1, so come on Senegal & Colombia in these next 2 matches!

Vardy Golden Boot, £2 @ 50-1, not looking so good. Today was your chance, Jamie, hat-trick off the bench to get started....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Couple came up for me there:

- Tunisia & Panama to both score v. England, £5 @ 5-1

- England to beat both with 3+ goals per game, £5 @ 4-1

That's covered all the £50 of bets that I put on

Also have 3+ goals in all 3 England games, £5 @ 7-1.... 

Would be £35 up overall with that one, various others still in contention.

Have 1. England 2. Belgium & 1. Colombia, 2. Senegal, £2 @ 16-1, so come on Senegal & Colombia in these next 2 matches!

Vardy Golden Boot, £2 @ 50-1, not looking so good. Today was your chance, Jamie, hat-trick off the bench to get started....

Good luck fella. A Colombia win and your group forecasts would be a distinct possibility.

On 11/06/2018 at 22:24, ScouseFox said:

had a decent punt on trippier most england assists @ 14/1 last week. 

plays every game i reckon, effectively as a right winger, takes set pieces, most assists to harry kane last season. big price. 

WE GIT ONE YUUUH 

1 minute ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Anyone else think 11/2 is a decent price for Nigeria against Argentina tomorrow? If it’s level late on Argentina will have to throw caution to the wind which could leave Nigeria opportunities I reckon.

in this scenario normally it’d be a great price but i have absolutely no faith in nigeria’s ability to defend

Just now, Devonfox1884 said:

Fair play - I’ve got on the Nigeria win and the Moose to score anytime, just £5 though.

yeah like i said the thinking is bang on. they should be happy to take 0-0, then when argentina effectively go 1-3-6 like they did vs croatia there’s easy late goals for pace to take. i’ve just got no faith in the to a) play for a 0-0 and b) get anywhere near 90 minutes without conceding. 

6 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yeah like i said the thinking is bang on. they should be happy to take 0-0, then when argentina effectively go 1-3-6 like they did vs croatia there’s easy late goals for pace to take. i’ve just got no faith in the to a) play for a 0-0 and b) get anywhere near 90 minutes without conceding. 

I hear you, hence the small stake :thumbup:

don’t know what to believe but we are all saying we want to win and belgium have literally said that they don’t. so surely we’re a huge price. 

draw being backed on the exchange tho.