Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League 1 & 2 Thread - 2018/2019

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 23:24, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Lee Tomlin sent off. Apparently that’s 4 red cards in his last 16 appearances for Peterborough.

Those other red cards were 5 years ago in his first spell at Peterborough but yeah that's a shocking stat!

48 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Need to show this to some of our "supporters".  Rather be playing fulham in the prem league then feckin Morecum and Forest Greenthumb

Its all about perspective! I have to laugh when people are calling any LCFC player sh*t. Tell em to watch any League Two match if you wanna see what sh*t looks like!!

• Like 1

Brilliant day for the Blackpool fans, finally getting rid of the Oystons once and for all and getting their club back.

Hopefully common sense prevails and they won't get a 12 point deduction from the FL.

15 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Blackpool are in a messy situation, now in receivership.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47229992

Genuinely feel sorry for their supporters.

Don't be sorry for us. Best day since winning promotion to the Premier League. The majority of us haven't been to Bloomfield Road for over 4 years and we now get that chance. The 12 point deduction would be unfortunate but in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter. We are expecting no help from the EFL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SAFC1 said:

Didn’t Leicester just scrape 20,000 for an average attendance in L1? :D

Your point is? 

If I had a quid for every time I'd heard a Sunderland fan bring up attendances I'd be a very wealthy man.

Also, is that McGeady quote from after the game legit? 

Edited by Langston