Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

League 1 & 2 Thread - 2018/2019

10 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

You lot going down. Need a miracle of epic proportions 

Called an emergency meeting of all the Notts fans I know(just me).

Spent the first hour reminiscing about the glory day. Seems like just yesterday that we won the Cup.

Here's a picture of the lads:

640px-Notts_county_1894.jpg

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Called an emergency meeting of all the Notts fans I know(just me).

Spent the first hour reminiscing about the glory day. Seems like just yesterday that we won the Cup.

Here's a picture of the lads:

640px-Notts_county_1894.jpg

Lol.

I remember graham leggat reading the scores on tv for all 4 divisions at the end of soccer saturday on TSN back in the early 90s and seeing Leicester scores was like omfg (given the lack of options we had back then for city support) and reporting (pre internet age) but familiar names like notts county etc.

Hope you guys pull it off.

• Thanks 1

Pisses me off seeing Notts County in the state they are in.

Lincoln, Luton, Bristol Rovers and Oxford all went down and came back better and stronger, but it's a horrible league to get out of.

All of the teams I mentioned spent years down there except Bristol Rovers.

Duncan Watmore out for the rest of the season after this awful tackle on him in the last minute of injury time (after he had just equalised) on Saturday...

He’s only been back since the turn of the year after 2 years out injured... :thumbdown::(

9126FA2B-32F7-463F-A276-BFDF03591914.jpeg

Despite their position in mid-table, even Bristol Rovers can still get relegated in the end in League One; With them just being two points above 20th place..

Hence, reckon relegation confirmations in that league will go to the final game.

Think it'll be Bradford, Rochdale, Walsall and Southend being the victims.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

On 16/03/2019 at 23:53, Wymeswold fox said:

Despite their position in mid-table, even Bristol Rovers can still get relegated in the end in League One; With them just being two points above 20th place..

Hence, reckon relegation confirmations in that league will go to the final game.

Think it'll be Bradford, Rochdale, Walsall and Southend being the victims.

Pretty much a 12 team relegation battle. Could change very quickly, although I'd say Bradford will struggle to get out.

FB_IMG_1552892765559.thumb.jpg.2bdf82bfbc478b2b2dc33adfee3d28aa.jpg

3 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Off to Mansfield v Lincoln tonight, mate is a Mansfield season ticket holder. Bit of a comedown after Burnley I’m Saturday but should be a good atmosphere.

I went to this fixture last season.  Quite intense atmosphere.  They hate each other. 

Just now, isaidno said:

I went to this fixture last season.  Quite intense atmosphere.  They hate each other. 

I’ve been a few times over the years to Field Mill. Atmosphere has been good this past year. Went to their game with Grimsby earlier this season. Think it’s a sellout virtually so it should be jumping 

When he made that challenge even I said FFS Conrad. Dropped one second half as well. Never change Conrad ?. Good atmosphere in the ground. Lincoln looked a good side but shackled well by Mansfield, who had the better chances. MK Dons v Mansfield on the final day apparently, could go to the wire

Notts playing vs 10 of Exeter for the majority of the match and end up conceding a goal on the last kick of the match.

If it wasn't Notts, I wouldn't have believed it.

We have had so many chances to get ourselves out of this position, but have done everything to just shoot ourselves in the foot, time and time again