Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Just played some guy and won with the most satisfying 90th minute goal of the weekend. He was just the most negative player I've ever played. His defensive depth must have been 3 or less, defence set to back off, all his players set to stay back except Son and Werner who he subbed on. 

One of the most boring and frustrating games. I spent half of it just passing around inside his half hoping he'd move. Awful. 

But then afterwards he sends me a message complaining I have too many defenders. Wth lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Izzy said:

I haven't really seen my 9 year old lad since Xmas day as he's been on bloody FIFA 24/27 :rolleyes:

Then this morning he ran into my room in tears. I asked him what's wrong and he sobbed "I've been sacked as Leicester Manager!" lol

He’ll be playing Ultimate Team in no time lol

6 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Won 11, lost 12. The amount of times I’ve been shafted this weekend is unbelievable. Really hoping I can finish off on Gold 3 tomorrow.

Do your team turn from Barcelona to Fleetwood in the last 15 minutes too? 

Honestly, the amount of last 5 minute goals I concede.

25 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Do your team turn from Barcelona to Fleetwood in the last 15 minutes too? 

Honestly, the amount of last 5 minute goals I concede.

Yeh happens quite a bit but it’s probably more to the fact it’s me bottling it but this weekend I’m getting done over by penalties when I’ve clearly won the ball. I just don’t seem to get any luck whatsoever on this.

20 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

The links is what worries me, I've got Aguero and I wouldn't mind getting another Argentine in, but I use Salah as a St and he's great for me so I don't want to drop him 

Just a quick update on whether to get Tevez or not. I’d get him imo. He’s been brilliant off the bench. Scored some important goals. He’s a great option.

• Thanks 1

Plus, regard the links, 8 chem is enough for any player if his quality, he doesn't need chem styles to be good. The better your players the less you need them. 

That means linking him to just one Argie player. Dybala, Messi, Aguero all very good options who would also be fine on 8.

Just conceded in the 124th minute of extra time and then lost on penalties.

cheers ea, if you’re going to add 2 minutes of extra time then ****ing enforce it you utterly useless *****

Edited by AKCJ
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Plus, regard the links, 8 chem is enough for any player if his quality, he doesn't need chem styles to be good. The better your players the less you need them. 

That means linking him to just one Argie player. Dybala, Messi, Aguero all very good options who would also be fine on 8.

Have you got Tevez Fin? If so how you getting on with him? Have you found a way to play him and Pato together?

13 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Have you got Tevez Fin? If so how you getting on with him? Have you found a way to play him and Pato together?

I haven't but I could get them both on 8 chem up front together easily. 

Pato linked to IF Leiva or CL Allan and Tevez linked to FUTMAS Gomez. 

People keep talking about the links on flashback players but a Brazilian and an Argie isn't that challenging surely. 

My club's top scorer is an MLS Venezuelan who has rarely played a game with more than 8 chem, has often played with 5 and who is a nightmare to link. 

People get too hung up on chem IMO. 

50 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Just conceded in the 124th minute of extra time and then lost on penalties.

cheers ea, if you’re going to add 2 minutes of extra time then ****ing enforce it you utterly useless *****

Minimum.