Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Not even seeing any on the market(PS4) atm. 

There's a few available now - bidding starts at 50k. :nigel:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone got Aurier RTTF? Is he worth the 100k for a right back?

 

Do i go and get Walker or IF Ricky P?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a look at Ricky. H/H is nice and passing is okay. Definitely getting used as a sub box to box CM. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Anyone got Aurier RTTF? Is he worth the 100k for a right back?

 

Do i go and get Walker or IF Ricky P?

Aurier is a beast mate, I picked him up at 160k odd and still don’t regret it lol He’s weirdly strong and 99 jumping is a great asset of his.

 

On another note, think I’m done with champs for a few weeks... Gold 1 - Bamba and Digne in picks and Thiago my best from 2 100k packs... it simply isn’t worth the effort. I know nothing is guaranteed in packs but come on, in my second one I didn’t even get a board lol 

Edited by Devonfox1884

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got Milinkovic-Savic and Ilicic in my rewards. Decent SBC fodder.

 

Saving my packs for TOTY. Missed out of rank 1 by 60 ****ing points. Knew I should have played an extra game. That's two weeks in a row I've missed out by less than 100 points.😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time finishing gold 3 rather than gold 2 and I manage to get Felipe Anderson as one of my rewards, very happy with that. Not gonna bother finishing higher than that anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Not even seeing any on the market(PS4) atm. 

I know.:(

 

Just managed to get one for 50k and packed hummels and naldo in rivals rewards so that's him paid for.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ended up getting rid of most of my highish rated players trying to do the team of the week things last week I think it was. Ended up with gotze not worth much. Can never have more than 20k coins at one time trying to the sbc challenges what’s an easy way to get coins? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Ended up getting rid of most of my highish rated players trying to do the team of the week things last week I think it was. Ended up with gotze not worth much. Can never have more than 20k coins at one time trying to the sbc challenges what’s an easy way to get coins? 

Easy-ish?

 

Squad Battles. Try higher difficulty settings against the rather weaker teams (based on their Chemistry) - doesn't always work, but mostly.

Be aware that the difficulty on Squad Battles in general is higher than in other modes, though.

Finishing Elite 2 for example nets you 15'000 coins (per week), Elite 1 already double that (per week)

 

Other than that, play as much Division Rivals as you can and try to participate in the Weekend League. Nets you a (very) decent amount of coins.

Playing in Division Six can result in up to 58'000 coins per weekend, for instance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny how the best things they could do to this game all involve removing features. 

 

Timed shooting and keeper moving being the obvious examples. Second man contain being another one. 

 

But I'd say removing custom tactics sliders would help as well tbf, or limiting their impact at least. 

 

I was delighted when they first got put in the game, I love the idea in principle. But the massive 60% minimum of kids that are just the FIFA equivalent of corner campers in COD who have their defensive depth set to 1, their back four set to stay back, two defensive midfielders set to stay back, two wide midfielders set to stay back. 

 

As much as I like the idea of custom tactics, the game would be a hell of a lot better of everyone just had to play on balanced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Easy-ish?

 

Squad Battles. Try higher difficulty settings against the rather weaker teams (based on their Chemistry) - doesn't always work, but mostly.

Be aware that the difficulty on Squad Battles in general is higher than in other modes, though.

Finishing Elite 2 for example nets you 15'000 coins (per week), Elite 1 already double that (per week)

 

Other than that, play as much Division Rivals as you can and try to participate in the Weekend League. Nets you a (very) decent amount of coins.

Playing in Division Six can result in up to 58'000 coins per weekend, for instance.

I do the squad battles end up around gold 1 or 2 as only play a few games a night at the most and never normally at the weekend so end up about 12k but then end up using most doing marquee match ups 🙈. Will look into the division rivals im so bad at defending on it I don’t play online especially as most people I play seem to have ridiculous teams now 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno if any of you play seasons but Leicester are brilliant on it. Maddison is great vardy is rapid and gray is awesome. Ricardo unsurprisingly is just about flawless no matter what you’re doing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought it was weird that it said I have WL rewards waiting, since I wasn't in it this weekend. They gave me 8 coins. I know I'm not very good but c'mon EA youre just havin a laugh now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Thought it was weird that it said I have WL rewards waiting, since I wasn't in it this weekend. They gave me 8 coins. I know I'm not very good but c'mon EA youre just havin a laugh now.

Did that to me too lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to do the marquee match ups without spending to much today so hopefully the packs have someone decent in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Managed to do the marquee match ups without spending to much today so hopefully the packs have someone decent in 

My main pack was a triple board threat; Benzema, Subasic and Thauvin. Probably shouldn’t complain but not quite what I was hoping for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, brookfox said:

My main pack was a triple board threat; Benzema, Subasic and Thauvin. Probably shouldn’t complain but not quite what I was hoping for!

Wouldn’t mind benzema to much. I would like someone you could get some decent coins with then open a few more packs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say only Dembele, Fabinho? And Vardy to upgrade. 

 

Probably for Kante, Pogba and Kane 🤷‍♂️

20190103_205228.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I would say only Dembele, Fabinho? And Vardy to upgrade. 

 

Probably for Kante, Pogba and Kane 🤷‍♂️

20190103_205228.jpg

Aguero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Aguero.

Interesting, I had him and 93 Kane before swapping to Kane and TOTS Vardy. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...