Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Premier League upgrades are over powered curtently. 

Son and Pogba in there which could prove to be nice pulls for lucky people. Managed to pack Fabinho and Allison in the same pack earlier from the upgrades.

These might be worth doing AND SAVING.. next week could be PL heavy in TOTW.... 

Edited by Ashley

Got that Futmas Santi Cazorla almost at the last minute.

Winning those nine games with a full Silver squad was a bit easier than expected.

Lots of quitters, all in a hurry to get there, as well.

Maybe I just got lucky and all the pros are focused on the Weekend League.

But it's a great card with much-improved stamina.

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Anyone used Sol Campbell? Thinking of doing his SBC to replace Varane

I've tried quite a few of the Icon CBs, but not Sol yet. I was tempted by the fact that he's the only Icon that will ever have Notts County in his credentials. Even if it was just for one match lol

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Pogba? N'Golo? Son's IF is nuts and its down to 450K maybe? 

What's your formation?

Kante is an outstanding cdm. Complete gamechanger. But if Son is unreal, if I were you I'd get son... however there is the risk of his price going down closer to toty so bare in mind you'll lose a lot of value on him.

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

What's your formation?

Kante is an outstanding cdm. Complete gamechanger. But if Son is unreal, if I were you I'd get son... however there is the risk of his price going down closer to toty so bare in mind you'll lose a lot of value on him.

Usually use 451 formation and then changing it to 4231 in game converting my wingers to cam also giving them 10 chem.

I wanted to get Pogba but atm I’m using a Brazilian side so fitting him in will be difficult. Looked at Neymar but he’s about 650k.

8 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

16-3 going in to today. Will have the time to finish my games so gold 1 shouldn’t be an issue, though I’m hoping for elite 3. 

Genuinely don’t believe it, was 22-7. Win for elite. 

Am 2-0 up, cruising second half and I get my first DC for about 5 weeks. I’m not usually one for conspiracies but it seems so rigged that that would happen.

Ultimately my own fault for bottling the game before it in ET, but still livid.

On 28/12/2018 at 01:35, foxfanazer said:

Decided I'm gonna knock FUT on the head, at least for a while. Get minimal enjoyment with the gameplay and keep rage selling my team or doing stupid SBC's for no reward. Not tried this year's career mode so might give that a whirl

Best thing I ever did. Just play career and clubs now. You get a lot less angry when you lose to the game screwing you over vs. an AI rather than another human.