Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

They didn't do anything to the speed of the gameplay did they? I don't remember reading that. 

It's not the gameplay it's the servers. Whenever there's a new patch the servers get hammered with everyone downloading it and everyone rushing on to try it out at once, especially now timed finishing has gone. 

Like I'm not saying you're wrong, you probably did witness slower sluggish gameplay but it's not actually how it's meant to play its lag. 

My game has been fine tbf, connection wise. My problem is that everyone seems way more happy to park the bus now there's less timed finesse spam and all the you tubers are telling kids to park the bus 4231 and spam crosses. It's getting a bit ugly. 

I just wish the YouTube generation would **** off and they'd put caps on custom tactics so you couldn't make your team TOO defensive or too offensive. Just enough customisation to give the game flavour and nothing ridiculous. 

PTB has been a plague on this game since custom tactics came in. I just don't get it, why are you so scared to lose that you'll deliberately bore yourself and your opponent to tears? Where's the fun in almost never trying to attack? How is that enjoyable? 

It's like this whole generation of kids play with such desperation to win that none of them play to enjoy it. It's mad. 

Edited by Finnegan

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Fit headliners theres 6 different card types added 

FUT Headliners? Just read up on it. A concept taken over from Madden NFL, it seems.

Bit like another IF, but with special in-game attributes, such as coin boosts following completed matches or similar.

Just wonder how they're going to define "making headlines" in order to differentiate these new cards from regular IFs, Ultimate Scream or Flashback cards.

Other designs added:

- Holi (Indian holiday, March 20th - 21st; just before FUT Birthday)

- Carniball (Brazil, Germany, Spain, Rest of the World)

- Lunar New Year (boosts for players born in 1983 and/or 1995)

- Easter (based on kit colors - blue, red, yellow, green and white)

- National Day I (presumably Kingsdag in the Netherlands)

- National Day II (presumably 4th of July for the US)

Edited by MC Prussian

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

FUT Headliners? Just read up on it. A concept taken over from Madden NFL, it seems.

Bit like another IF, but with special in-game attributes, such as coin boosts following completed matches or similar.

Just wonder how they're going to define "making headlines" in order to differentiate these new cards from regular IFs, Ultimate Scream or Flashback cards.

Correct. It could be different though who knows ill see if I can get some more info

Personally, I think the amount of different types of special cards ruins the Ultimate Team experience somewhat. I gave FIFA 18 a pass, so it's already a bit overwhelming in terms of content.

It's just too much. For somebody who's played Ultimate Team a lot over the past seven, eight years, it'd be best if special cards were made "special" in the truest sense again. Limit their availability, make them super rare, cut down on the amount of variations.

But then again, we're talking EA Sports here...

5 games into Fut Champs and all good be come up against is God/Icon squads. I mean where are the normal teams at or is Fut Champs just completely littered with ridiculous squads?

Won 2, lost 3. Tough start for me. Lost three on the bounce so I imagined me coming up against normal squads but still the God squads keep coming.

Cut me some slack EA.

6 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Markets going to be destroyed. 

I don't get the inclusion of Reus... 

Rashford and Son - be north of 700k market crash will probably happen now. 

Great time not to be liquid ?

I bought 1.2m of fabinhos yesterday after rewards thinking i could get 5 k on each:thumbdown:

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

I bought 1.2m of fabinhos yesterday after rewards thinking i could get 5 k on each:thumbdown:

Shit not good. Did you go unasigned?

Reus is actuslly a silly choice surely if he gets an inform any of his potm cards will get increased too? Jesus Christ 

Reus... lol

I bet he won‘t make Bundesliga POTM from hereon any longer. No point in doing future SBCs with a Headliners card.

EA dropped yet another geography clanger, by making Steven Zuber a German in the FUT Swap Deals for February (he‘s Swiss).:crylaugh:

Edited by MC Prussian