Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

It's taken me til February but I finally have a 100% dynamic (card pics obv not all OTW) squad. 

Had to sell Koulibaly to fund Hamsik but I had enough left in the bank for Skriniar which isn't too bad. Puts paid to doing Juan Jesus to free up the cash mind as I now need the Slovakia or Napoli links. 

2moqq9z.jpg

I line up 4312 using dynamic tactics. Maximin and Josef up front with Aouar behind. Mendy is an amazing central midfielder with Matuidi in the centre and Hamsik roaming up the right. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 3

Is it easier to bid on things on the actual computer or the app. As soon as they appear on the app the are already gone with in a second. Plus side got 18k for the Cardiff keeper I just got in a silver pack. Can do with a lot more of them. 

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It's taken me til February but I finally have a 100% dynamic (card pics obv not all OTW) squad. 

Had to sell Koulibaly to fund Hamsik but I had enough left in the bank for Skriniar which isn't too bad. Puts paid to doing Juan Jesus to free up the cash mind as I now need the Slovakia or Napoli links. 

2moqq9z.jpg

I line up 4312 using dynamic tactics. Maximin and Josef up front with Aouar behind. Mendy is an amazing central midfielder with Matuidi in the centre and Hamsik roaming up the right. 

I am nearly there, shouldn't be too long now

Screenshot_20190207-214527_Companion.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Finnegan said:

2moqq9z.jpg

How do you like that Lamont? I have SIF Donnaruma  who is pretty good but always looking to tinker 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

How do you like that Lamont? I have SIF Donnaruma  who is pretty good but always looking to tinker 

I've read a lot of people claim he's garbage but he's fine for me. 

He's unusual for a keeper because he has fairly high pace for his position and the Rushing Out trait. Causes some slightly chaotic behaviour. 

Only once in 150ish games has that cost me a goal though. I generally like it. 

My biggest observation is that he catches shots more than any keeper I've used which cuts down on corners and rebound goals. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

He's unusual for a keeper because he has fairly high pace for his position and the Rushing Out trait. Causes some slightly chaotic behaviour. 

My biggest observation is that he catches shots more than any keeper I've used which cuts down on corners and rebound goals. 

Been a real mixed bag for me. Amazing at first but had plenty of shockers.

How's Hamsik? Found his normal card pretty pants but obviously this is loads better. Just debating whether or not to go for him.

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Went for 87 Donnaruma before you replied - couldn’t resist! Love the guy so stayed with him and half the price. He has saved my bacon so many times I had to stick with him. 

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

Been a real mixed bag for me. Amazing at first but had plenty of shockers.

How's Hamsik? Found his normal card pretty pants but obviously this is loads better. Just debating whether or not to go for him.

He’s been good for me. I play him in a 442 / 424 with Ucl Allan. Ask had him with Matuidi and Nainggolan. They are more the destroyer and he has licence to go forward. Partner best with Allan after some tinkering but that personal preference.  

39 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

As if I forgot to redeem my WL entry ffs.

Don’t be mad, enjoy a weekend of freedom!! 

22 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Don’t be mad, enjoy a weekend of freedom!! 

Downloaded Apex Legends and got Claire’s run on Resi Evil 2 to finish so it’s all good.

25 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I think that is so stupid. Should be able to redeem it on the Sunday to play just a few hours if you wanted to. What does it matter to them?

It’s a load of bollocks if you ask me. Should be able to redeem whenever you want.