Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Rashford wins PL POTM for January. Another Premier League forward, after Aubameyang, Sterling, Hazard or Lucas.

One thing I notice is the overabundance of midfielder and striker cards winning POTM, be it in England or Germany.

I mean, Van Dijk was a welcome change. I wish people would vote for defenders or goalkeepers more often (whenever they're nominated).

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Donnaruma also has the rushes out trait but I find him infinitely less likely to catch than Lafont. 

Not found him too bad to be honest, when he dives sideways he’s looooong! ? 

The rushing has helped me on 1:1s a lot and he’s not a crazy rusher like Neuer who cost me tons of goals. He also catches a lot on corners, especially when you R3 him. 

41 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Got Koulibaly in the rewards, finally a decent one, Wouldnt have done Hamsik otherwise

Then packed Moore in the rewards for Hamsik

image.png.24a7f1ce515469345fed19798e2374f3.png

image.png.08db62087da506d3254d602651541582.png

If you get Lloris, would your keeper be 10 chem?

nice on Moore!! Which kind of pack was it? 

Speaking of opening packs, does anyone think there is a particular platfrom that gives better rewards? Probably doesn’t matter but I feel I never get anything on mobile app

Edited by HoustonFox

6 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Speaking of opening packs, does anyone think there is a particular platfrom that gives better rewards? Probably doesn’t matter but I feel I never get anything on mobile app

Strangely enough, my personal experience says that opening packs on the Mobile App nets you better rewards.

But that‘s just me.

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Strangely enough, my personal experience says that opening packs on the Mobile App nets you better rewards.

But that‘s just me.

I’m sure it’s all relative! Last year and this year, on console was way better. Packed Rijkard last year. This year, best is Modric. Woot, 65k... 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

The first reward from Hamsik SBC

Yes Lloris wouldve been more but VVD wouldve lost chem

Just brought van de sar 

seee how he is for 30 games

Edited by HankMarvin

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

The first reward from Hamsik SBC

Yes Lloris wouldve been more but VVD wouldve lost chem

Just brought van de sar 

seee how he is for 30 games

vdS is awesome! Had him in 18 and he played 500+ games for me. Great long throw too. Only thing Donnaruma doesn’t do. 

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Agree massively. Every decent player I’ve pulled has come from the app.

Well shucks... I’m getting screwed on the app then!!! 

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Swapped De Bruyne and IF Pogba for POTM Rashford and future star Guendouzi, team felt slow and didn’t think Pogba did enough for 600k. 

Am sure you could have sold them and replaced with cheaper players and still had money? Or were they untradeable? 

17 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

But that‘s just me.

I'm the other way round. Get some right crap on the app and instantly regret not waiting till I get home lol

• Like 1

Off to a 1 and 4 start to the WL. I can't complain, matches have been good and I've been in every one. I feel like I'm playing the best I've played and I have 2 solid teams that I switch back and forth from.

Hopefully I'll come out on top on some more of these close ones.

• Like 1