Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Sure I read that you needed to sign into the game a certain amount of times to be qualified for it. BS I know, luckily I got one and got Koulibaly and Iniesta in it which went towards the Baines SBC. Hoping Baines is worth it, had to sell Walker and Sanchez to fund it but I’ll now use Tah and Da Costa. My squad has now took an absolute battering.

On 04/02/2019 at 14:34, MC Prussian said:

Worst Weekend League ever for me, not that I overly cared about winning, mind.

Struggling to find the motivation to spend whole weekends on FIFA just for getting to Gold 3 or Silver 1.

I’d left my last 18 games for Monday to bag gold 3 (I was 10/2) ended up having a sickness bug so didn’t play any... actually glad as now I’m not auto qualified I probably won’t even bother playing it! Staying up late every weekend to play a game I generally don’t like to get god awful rewards has been fun but I think I’ll leave it now till maybe Tots... hopefully the game will be sorted by then lol 

Just played a more or less a full icon squad bar flashback Baines and Lala.

Toty Ramos, Kante & Ronaldo. Seriously what the ****. 

Drew 1-1 Van Der Sarr probably the best keeper I've come up against ever he saves everything. I finished the game on 18 shots 14 on target. The 1 shot that goes in gets me an equaliser. 

He started with Stockihov and C.Ronaldo upfront. 

Screenshot_20190205-223323_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Ashley

1 minute ago, Toddybad said:

Why does everybody have teams stuffed full of icons, specials and 88+ rares on this year's version? 

Because of the rewards this year they're unreal but that side I've just played has to be pushing 20 plus million easily. 

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Because of the rewards this year they're unreal but that side I've just played has to be pushing 20 plus million easily. 

I bought it about 4 weeks ago and haven't played much but already have what would have been a quality gold squad in earlier versions. But who gets icons? It's crazy expensive to squad build one and they cost mega bucks. Perhaps I just haven't played enough. 

Edited by Toddybad

38 minutes ago, Toddybad said:

I bought it about 4 weeks ago and haven't played much but already have what would have been a quality gold squad in earlier versions. But who gets icons? It's crazy expensive to squad build one and they cost mega bucks. Perhaps I just haven't played enough. 

It's also because you're about four months behind most people.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Be a very good card. 

Might be Worth investing in a few normal cards for chilly then selling for profit when hes out of packs after 6pm. 

Pena too. 

Laughing at the Dembele i picked up months ago for discard who'll start to rise ?

But deffo worth picking a few up

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Winter OTWs coming out on Friday then.

Kagawa, Higuain and Fabregas in winter with Dembele and Ronaldo summer OTW cards.

They are? 

I highly doubt it from what I've been told it could be wrong though. 

Higuain card from AC will automatically transfer to Chelsea.