Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Bought my first ever icons yesterday. Was a bit worried on paper they had less points with Crespo (87) for Aguero (89) and Nedved (89) for Hazard (91). But they were both a massive upgrade. Played 6 SBs (2 legendary and 4 pro) and Crespo got 14 goals!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Considering Chelsea will probably reach the final, this post is invalid. 

Alonso will.be like 94 rated if and when they go all the way.

There are some big teams in the Europa, depends on the draw they get handed, but should they go all the way he will be a great card.

But Telles currently is a better, being higher than Alonso in most key stats. 

On 01/02/2019 at 19:27, Finnegan said:

For the love of god don't. 

Never, ever, ever buy packs with coins unless you've got like tens of millions and a perfect team. 

Even when they do the Lunar New Year half price offer it's not worth it.

24 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

lost 4 games on ****ing penalties this weekend.

**** sake ****ing fufkckfeifWEIFHO2E

I can't believe there's not more outrage over penalties. 

The head turn thing is a joke. 

How can it be easier to save a penalty than score one? Disgrace. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AKCJ said:

That's 5 shoot outs now.

****ING JOKE OF A GAME.

Watch the movements of players heads... probably easy to say but penalties aren't that hard to save. 

Players heads give the ****er away every time. 

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Watch the movements of players heads... probably easy to say but penalties aren't that hard to save. 

Players heads give the ****er away every time. 

Yes that's the problem Ash. 

It goes both ways. EVERYONE knows this now. It's so much easier to save then than score them.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Yes that's the problem Ash. 

It goes both ways. EVERYONE knows this now. It's so much easier to save then than score them.

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Thats why all my penalties get saved.

It does need to be nerfed in a way I suppose. Advice I can offer is try to get the bar for power just into orange/red and aim top corners I rarely miss doing that. 

54 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It does need to be nerfed in a way I suppose. Advice I can offer is try to get the bar for power just into orange/red and aim top corners I rarely miss doing that. 

They just need to get rid of the head turn and stop ****ing around with the penalty system. 

Penalties were fine in fifa 97. You kick it in a direction, the goalkeeper has to guess which direction out of about six choices (middle left right high and low) and if he gets it right he saves it and if he doesn't it goes in. 

Doesn't need to be any less complex than that. They need to spend less time ****ing around trying to be innovative with penalties and free kicks and more time actually working on the general match engine. 

3 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

When it comes to penalties just power up the shot before aiming, aim literally last minute before the player shoots.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Still see it no? 

What @buzzer_b said. Since I switched to shoot then aim it’s helped a lot. Also constantly moving it around helps then pick last second.

I don’t do too much power so it at least stays on target, risk/reward on that. 

Does make it more nerve wracking when it’s 8-9 or 14-15 in the shoot out. Had a few of those... 

• Like 1