Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 minutes ago, Md9 said:

How are people so quick to buy the players that just go up for sale. Every one I am trying to buy shows up then is gone before I can click ?

lol it's called sniping, people are literally sitting around buying the cheapest player and selling them on, tbf a friend of mine has a Trade profit of 6mil doing it haha

Just now, Kyuubi said:

lol it's called sniping, people are literally sitting around buying the cheapest player and selling them on, tbf a friend of mine has a Trade profit of 6mil doing it haha

Sounds good if you have the time. People won’t be making profit on the last few I tried to get as max was 10k which they went for so they just need for the sbc. Just need 2 more players and I’m done ?

It'll never fail to make me laugh when someone runs the length of the pitch shushing me after scoring in the first minute and I proceed to smash three in in reply. 

Never bother celebrating either just skip it and get straight on with it. 

It's also West Ham, Leeds and Rangers fans that act the biggest nobs as well. 

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It'll never fail to make me laugh when someone runs the length of the pitch shushing me after scoring in the first minute and I proceed to smash three in in reply. 

Never bother celebrating either just skip it and get straight on with it. 

It's also West Ham, Leeds and Rangers fans that act the biggest nobs as well. 

I had some dick earlier who went 1.0 up and decided to just pass it round all half. 

Second half I score straight away then he starts to play I score again. Next time i get the ball I used his tactics, fair to say he didn't like it and sent me a load of abuse and said I ruined the game??

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, danny2997 said:

Still full of lucky pricks getting rebound after rebound after the new patch.

Back to staying away from it again I think. 

I’m taking a week off, just makes me so raging and hopefully cold turkey will work. I know I’m not a world beater and should expect to lose (I’m probably Silver 1 / Gold 3 WL) as often as i win, but I seem to be like the great escape season, lose by one from a shit error or getting robbed by EA (players won’t pass/move/clear it), so it feels like I should be getting more. I know I’m not that good and have been schooled by some of you guys on here ( @danny2997 , @dbtcity) but I don’t mind that as you aren’t dicks about it. 

Need to let it go!! 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m taking a week off, just makes me so raging and hopefully cold turkey will work. I know I’m not a world beater and should expect to lose (I’m probably Silver 1 / Gold 3 WL) as often as i win, but I seem to be like the great escape season, lose by one from a shit error or getting robbed by EA (players won’t pass/move/clear it), so it feels like I should be getting more. I know I’m not that good and have been schooled by some of you guys on here ( @danny2997 , @dbtcity) but I don’t mind that as you aren’t dicks about it. 

Need to let it go!! 

I don’t think the teams/ Lag (I had home advantage) helped buddy, I hate that there’s no no casual game mode this year! it’s drained the game for me who id consider a half decent player who’s loved to play the game/mode for as long as I can remember....I’d be suprised if I’ve played even half of the games I’d played at this stage last year! I tend to just play 20 games of fut champs each week to bag gold 3 & hit gold 1 in SB which is only 4/5 games then that’s it! There’s not really much insensitive to play now I’ve got a half decent team and I know 99% of the time I’ll get shafted with my rewards/packs

Edited by dbtcity
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

What’s different with the new update?

Officially, they've nerfed timed finesse shots, so that no longer every each one of them hits the net from the most ridiculous of angles.

Then there is slower build-up play, slower gameplay in general.

Still not convinced that the controls aren't messed up (directions for passing and shooting).

Biggest difference - stamina drops more dramatically over the course of a match. They've definitely tweaked something there.

9 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Officially, they've nerfed timed finesse shots, so that no longer every each one of them hits the net from the most ridiculous of angles.

Still not convinced that the controls aren't messed up (directions for passing and shooting).

Biggest difference - stamina drops more dramatically over the course of a match. They've definitely tweaked something there.

Wtf you're right the new patch is so ridiculous. My team felt like they were playing in mud last night and the stamina issue is shocking! I could barely make a pass, kdb couldn't make a 10 yard pass ffs

9 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Well I’m glad they have nerfed timed finesse shots because they were ridiculously OP. I hope they haven’t touched stamina and gameplay because they already knackered up the stamina problem by increasing the stamina drop in game on the last couple of patches. 

Because i'm an addict I did the Van Der Sar prime icon SBC.

Team is now fully 'first owner' with only CR7 being tradeable.

Van Der Sar (91)

Juanfran (87) Van Dijk (89) Hierro (91) Sandro (87)

Ballack (91) Rijkaard (90)

Rivaldo (92) Best (93) Hazard (93)

Ronaldo (94)

Now got pretty much nothing else in the club so it's time to save up for one of the big icon SBCs and eventually TOTS.

• Like 1

Hilton and Hamdallah from my red player picks and an untradeable IF Cancelo from a mega pack.

Played the new patch last night and didn't notice much difference apart from timed finesses being nerfed. In the games I played, normal shots were flying in more regularly than before the patch, but I could be wrong.

Going to give Weekend League a miss this weekend but probably grind towards whatever the new weekly objective is.

4 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Van Der Sar (91)

Ronaldo (94)

Now got pretty much nothing else in the club so it's time to save up for one of the big icon SBCs and eventually TOTS.

Wow that team is truely ridiculous. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Van Der Sar (91)

Ronaldo (94)

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Wow that team is truely ridiculous. 

What he said! How did you get there? If your team is done, fancy working on mine? :P

Had VDS in FIFA 18 and loved him - loads of saves and long throw is awesome

Edited by HoustonFox

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

What he said! How did you get there? If your team is done, fancy working on mine? :P

Had VDS in FIFA 18 and loved him - loads of saves and long throw is awesome

Basically I’ve had obscene pack luck this year.

KDB, Salah, Hazard twice, CR7, Prime Best, Aubameyang, Pogba twice off the top of my head.

• Like 1