Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Decent week, in relative terms. I got Nainggolan and Criscito in my player picks, plus I unpacked Douglas Costa, so I’m filling in a solid Serie A unit. I also unpacked an 86 Ballack in my WL rewards and finished I in D6. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Decent week, in relative terms. I got Nainggolan and Criscito in my player picks, plus I unpacked Douglas Costa, so I’m filling in a solid Serie A unit. I also unpacked an 86 Ballack in my WL rewards and finished I in D6. 

That's certainly decent lol

I thought for sure I'd get Chair, since most of my players play like one anyway. I got Fegouli, which was more than I deserved.

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Bought baby Ronaldo last night... my Lord what a machine!

i hate you GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

6 in 3 with El Tigre in div 4 rivals. He's great, wouldn't have done it if it cost mad wedge but given what I packed basically made him free I can't complain. 

31 minutes ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Falcao is fantastic

Who have you got him linked to?  Ligue UHN or various?  I have icons and Cuadrado I could link him with, also Zapata 

7 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Who have you got him linked to?  Ligue UHN or various?  I have icons and Cuadrado I could link him with, also Zapata 

If you dig back a couple pages you'll find my team. I've played him instead of Josef, I got to 500 goals with Martinez so I've rested him to try Falcao. 

Josef was on 5 chem starting at CM in a 433 that I changed to 4312 in game. 

Falcao is at 8 chem same position as he links to FS Aouar. 

Edited by Finnegan

Butragueno is hands down the best striker I've ever used, and I managed to complete him fairly cheaply.

Pretty much completed him by opening bronze packs, keeping the bronze players who don't sell, buying non rare gold players for 350 coins on bid and putting them into the 81-86 rated player SBC. The grind was definitely worth it :D

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

If you dig back a couple pages you'll find my team. I've played him instead of Josef, I got to 500 goals with Martinez so I've rested him to try Falcao. 

Josef was on 5 chem starting at CM in a 433 that I changed to 4312 in game. 

Falcao is at 8 chem same position as he links to FS Aouar. 

Cool, I did him basically because he was so cheap and I had all the players I needed. I can link him to Cuadrado, Headliner Duzan Zapata (or Lineker/ Klose) and Nakata and get him on full chem in my team if needed. Saving for a rainy day works sometimes! 

Worst case hes an 89 I got for free pretty much and at least it was a guaranteed pay out rather than doing a mega pack challenge and getting sweet FA

Edited by HoustonFox

5 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Butragueno is hands down the best striker I've ever used, and I managed to complete him fairly cheaply.

Pretty much completed him by opening bronze packs, keeping the bronze players who don't sell, buying non rare gold players for 350 coins on bid and putting them into the 81-86 rated player SBC. The grind was definitely worth it :D

Good idea, might give that ago this weekend as Mrs Houston is away! 

54 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Good idea, might give that ago this weekend as Mrs Houston is away! 

It's a long, hard slog but it pays off. Sell all bronze players that play in a league with a league SBC and keep the rest, including all contracts and fitness cards. When you do the 81-86 SBC, put 4 cheap gold players in their correct positions and then once you've stacked your club up with bronze players, fill the rest of the SBC team in with bronze players from the same irrelevant league. That way, you should get the chemistry you need :thumbup:

On top of that, keep the low rated untradeables from the PL, Serie A, Bundesliga and Ligue 1. They should start to build up so then you put them through the 81+ rated SBC's.

Edited by duk3nuk3m
  • Thanks 1