Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

I got Piqué and Schär in my player picks. I also finished the SBC for prime Nedvěd. Do players get chemistry links for playing next to other guys with diacritics in their names?

Schar as the “best” of my first pack opening than guess who was the “best” when I opened my second pack? Yup, Schar. Seriously??! Had to pick van Persie as second as it was him or the 78 dude. Ffs 

5 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Anyone have any idea what carniball is all about? Other than another money making scheme from EA

There will be extra SBCs available, plus new Prime Icon cards, but the focus is on nations and cities where carnival is celebrated:

A total of 26 players will be selected to embody the play style of each of eight major Carnival countries: Brazil (Rio De Janeiro), France (Nice), Belgium (Binche), Italy (Venice), Argentina (Buenos Aires), USA (New Orleans), Spain (Cadiz) and Germany (Cologne). Each player will get a significant ratings upgrade to reflect their style of play. 

The promo lasts for a week, starting today:

https://www.futhead.com/news/fifa-19/2102/fut-19-carniball-carnival-promo-details/

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Anyone have any idea what carniball is all about? Other than another money making scheme from EA

Heard it will be players from coutries which host carnivals and will be potentially 5 star skillers with massive upgrades. Could see Brazil, Argentina usa players etc getting the upgrades. 

• Thanks 1

After the experience with @Thefox81, I must say the whole Friendlies system is utterly flawed.

Thanks for the matches, btw! :thumbup:

They force you to score a winner (or quit), even though they offer a draw as an option in the submenu. lol

You can't go for a draw after 90 minutes, which is so ridiculous.

Edited by MC Prussian

18 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

After the experience with @Thefox81, I must say the whole Friendlies system is utterly flawed.

They force you to score a winner (or quit), even though they offer a draw as an option in the submenu. lol

Got there in the end

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I suppose there will be at least one additional Carniball SBC with a German player, plus a weekly objective to get another player (MLS most likely).

8 players available via SBC, 1 a day from all 8 nations.

4 available via weekly objectives. 

6 prime moments SBC and 2 flashback SBC 1 from each nation involved.

5 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

@spacemunky and I did it last weekend, we literally kicked off, let someone score ASAP and then quit / network tested in turn. Much quicker than playing 3 full games