Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

So Delaney is definelty worth it. He's all over the pitch and with 97 stamina he doesn't get tired fast. Scored about 2 mins into his debut for me with a great run into the box. Didn't even realize it was him at first since I have him at CDM. 

Might want to hold.off.for a bit though. As I mentioned, you'll be paying way too much for two of the teams.

Edited by spacemunky

On 18/02/2019 at 11:57, brookfox said:

Played this team on Squad Battles the other day. Comfortably the worst team I've ever seen... until they bought the subs on!

IMG_0016.jpg

Squad battles are real persons team names then built via concept squads. 

23 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

New Allan reward looks good! Finished the Serie SBC for the second time last night before it was announced and also bought some cheap Empoli players. Finally winning! 

Seems a strange thing to only make him 86 rated when they just upgraded him though. That SBC will cost about 200k I'm guessing for an 86 Allan but you can buy his 85 UCL for like a tenth of that? 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Seems a strange thing to only make him 86 rated when they just upgraded him though. That SBC will cost about 200k I'm guessing for an 86 Allan but you can buy his 85 UCL for like a tenth of that? 

Well he’s running at ~50k right now and I did the sbc by just keeping players I had and then only really spent 50k to make up the difference. Not estimated my pack pulls as holding off on some sales for the leagues that haven’t upgraded (will sell on hype). 

44 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Tempted to do the SBC but I know this will be me...(but hopefully less annoying and without hype man)

Lol Castro does my head in at times. To be honest I completed the sbc this morning at work and I was shitting myself through the day, I don't wish that on anyone lol

14 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Lol Castro does my head in at times. To be honest I completed the sbc this morning at work and I was shitting myself through the day, I don't wish that on anyone lol

I’d never seen him before, and probably not likely to watch him again! I may have a play with it but already have four icons (Baresi and Nakata from SBCs) and middle Lineker and Klose who I’ve bought. Knowing EA I’m sure I’d get a baby one of them, and most likely Baresi or Nakata!! 

Edited by HoustonFox

36 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

These FIFA YouTubers are annoying as ****, totally melodramatic, acting out a role in front of the camera.

To think that people sponsor them online...

Most of them are complete bell ends for sure. There are a few half decent ones, I think his name is birdie, only watch him as he supports Leicester lol

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

New TOTW coming out tonight:

Dz23smWVYAE_Axy.png:large

Happy that I went for the Demirbay Future Stars card. Now up to an 86 OVR.

Piatek now looks like a very promising OTW card to get.

I bought Piatek OTW for 20K. I figured he'd get a few upgardes. Actually wasn't bad as a 78, so im looking forward to the new and improved version.

1st weekend league back this weekend for 2 weeks... still unsure if I’m going to bother as I’ve not really missed it lol.... done a few sbcs over playing... baby icon sbc = Nakata... I said I’d be happy with any icon that wasn’t a keeper or the 3 I had... I guess I was wrong lol ended up lobbing him into the Nedved sbc though so I guess all wasn’t lost (that being said I’m not sure on Nedved so far after a few games)