Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Advice guys - 88 Vieri or 89 Klose? 

I have a Serie A team and have everyone pretty much apart from CR7 who is out of my league. I play 442 and like big little, so they’ll be paired with Mertens or Middle Lineker. Don’t really need ‘em but have some cash and I do love icons, and both these guys are kind of nostalgic, especially Bobo...

squad below...

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=fmw560UhnPSxa:FFA19PS4

@Finnegan - picked up Caceres, he’s come in for Manolas ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I have a Serie A team and have everyone pretty much apart from CR7 who is out of my league. I play 442 and like big little, so they’ll be paired with Mertens or Middle Lineker. Don’t really need ‘em but have some cash and I do love icons, and both these guys are kind of nostalgic, especially Bobo...

squad below...

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=fmw560UhnPSxa:FFA19PS4

Well, do the 91 Hamsik SBC, the guy's a beast in midfield, exceptional both in helping out in defense and going forward.

Edited by MC Prussian

I'll be chuffed if the new Even Primer Prime Icon SBCs are cheap if I have the Less Prime Prime Icon already done.

Got Best, Nedved, Ballack, Rijkaard, Hierro and Van der Sar.

But i'll be annoyed if thats the only way to get them. I've been hoarding icons for Ronaldinho.

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

squad below...

Middle Trezeguet

I’ll by PSBC Cech for a dollar. It looked even better after I finally went crazy seeing Lloris punch every cross. You only need 80 chem, not bad to do at all, that seemed like an easy one for a GK with those attributes.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Oh, shoot.

May I recommend 89 FS Cutrone?

Should've also done RTTF Milinkovic-Savic.

No worries! Had Cutrone and sold him. He was awful! Made a profit though! 

I was travelling for work when M-S came out so didn’t do him. Had regular one and he was pretty clunky 

Edited by HoustonFox

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Looking forward to getting Billy Sharp!

Joking aside, I actually wouldn't mind Che Adams. Great stats for a 78 rated card.

Of course, I'll take Casemiro or Thiago Silva ;)

You'll get Sterling and Dante.

;)

This is my main squad, I bought salah yday to try him out. Pretty decent upfront but really and truly I can't feel the difference from his base card to the inform. My question to you guys would be... which icon should I get to improve the squad? Playing 4231 narrow atm. Preferably want a striker or cam. Thanks!

20190214_122338.png

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

This is my main squad, I bought salah yday to try him out. Pretty decent upfront but really and truly I can't feel the difference from his base card to the inform. My question to you guys would be... which icon should I get to improve the squad? Playing 4231 narrow atm. Preferably want a striker or cam. Thanks!

20190214_122338.png

There's so many good icons to use at the cam position. Depends what you're looking to spend. I'm using middle Cruyff who's amazing, but a bit pricey. Butraguena is one i have success with and I think his baby card is a decent price. Baby Zola also recommended.

That Son card is deadly. I just have his IF so I'm basing it on that.