Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Wow 6/0 to 6/6. I will never understand how EA are allowed to get away with such a scripted game, particularly with a money platform like Ultimate Team. 

The game is a ****ing joke.

That is bloody ridiculous, scripting is such a piss take in fifa I just don't understand why they implement such a frustrating mechanic

29 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

That is bloody ridiculous, scripting is such a piss take in fifa I just don't understand why they implement such a frustrating mechanic

Now 6/7 lol

Literally Aguero and Sbc Vardy haven't scored in 5 games now. Think I scored at least 20 in the first 6 games.

4 hours ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Anyone else felt that the gameplay hasn't felt very smooth? Been a bit laggy and button delay. Not had 1 smooth game out of 10 so far

Terrible. Full green bar latency but lag and really bad button delay. Changing players took the piss and had to pass before player revived it 

8 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Minute you get to 3 on the spin, stop and take a break. Swap to squad battles or something to get back in the swing of it

Same with me. I was terrible last night, one win, five (or maybe six) losses (some where I was robbed)! After I lost a game with a 2-0 lead where all of a sudden passes stopped connecting I just turned it off. Had no right to win the one I did though! 

I need to play with my tactics some as my players seem a bit too far apart which could be why passes not connecting. I’m on balanced and not like I have it super spread out. Really like playing with 2 strikers so alternate between 442 and 424 in game. 

Actually losing the will to play fifa this week. 

I've won 6 out of 7 but constantly up against teams who sit back with every ****er behind the ball and use AI defending. Couldn't be arsed for WL either, something needs to be nerfed in terms of defending it seems their stamina doesn't go down too. I average 65% or more possession and around 10 shots but it's a ****ing grind... back to fornite?