Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

This is my main squad, I bought salah yday to try him out. Pretty decent upfront but really and truly I can't feel the difference from his base card to the inform. My question to you guys would be... which icon should I get to improve the squad? Playing 4231 narrow atm. Preferably want a striker or cam. Thanks!

20190214_122338.png

Really strong team already! Any thoughts on new formation and what style do you play? I always think of icon in terms of enjoyment, on their own most aren’t much more than what you have, unless you get the meta ones like R9, Gullit, Maradonna or Pele. 

For ~1m I’d maybe think about Del Piero for CAM/CF, Middle Maldini at CB, Middle Best and drop Bale. ...or as a Leicester fan, go with Lineker and you’ll still have some cash. Love his 89 version

13 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Sirigu and Che Adams.

Saving the packs for tomorrow.

You said you wanted Che!! 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

There's so many good icons to use at the cam position. Depends what you're looking to spend. I'm using middle Cruyff who's amazing, but a bit pricey. Butraguena is one i have success with and I think his baby card is a decent price. Baby Zola also recommended.

That Son card is deadly. I just have his IF so I'm basing it on that.

Thanks for that, cryuff would be a dream, may try his baby version. Yeah son is outrageous as a cam/st he gets most my goals. Him and hazard I would never be rid of!

15 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Really strong team already! Any thoughts on new formation and what style do you play? I always think of icon in terms of enjoyment, on their own most aren’t much more than what you have, unless you get the meta ones like R9, Gullit, Maradonna or Pele. 

For ~1m I’d maybe think about Del Piero for CAM/CF, Middle Maldini at CB, Middle Best and drop Bale. ...or as a Leicester fan, go with Lineker and you’ll still have some cash. Love his 89 version

You said you wanted Che!! 

Usually I play 41212 or 4231 narrow. I prefer build up play so tend to favour more agile players. I can raise about 2.5mil once I sell salah and some trade pile stuff. I know what you mean though with icons and using them for nostalgia/enjoyment, bergkamp was one of my all time fav players, but tbh he's no better than kdb.

12 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Usually I play 41212 or 4231 narrow. I prefer build up play so tend to favour more agile players. I can raise about 2.5mil once I sell salah and some trade pile stuff. I know what you mean though with icons and using them for nostalgia/enjoyment, bergkamp was one of my all time fav players, but tbh he's no better than kdb.

Maybe Del P or Zola then if you want them to be able to pass? You could also get Lineker 89 plus one of them to make an intricate front 2? Baggio as well! 

OR... for all your budget for for Thierry Henry? Continue the french connection with Pogba and Kante, and the North London Connection with Son?

10 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Are these likely to be released tonight? Makes sense with the Prime Moments icons being released at the same time.

Any ideas what the requirements might be? 

Majority of the time EA are lazy so they go on previous years requirements. 

If memory serves me correctly it was 84, 85 & 86 rated Squads. 3 or 4 informs needed not sure or how many for each rated squad though. 

Just looked at the 81+ Premier League player stats. There are 106 players(outfield and keepers) that are rated 81 and higher. 

• Like 1

Already 0-2 in my first WL :(

Blew a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 in game one against a player that honestly deserved to beat me, and then was unlucky not to equalize after fighting from 4-0 down to 4-3!

I'm going to play with this as the starting lineup after getting Laporte in the PL upgrade SBC today. I also start in Mertens for Vardy sometimes--that gets the 10 chem for Hamsik (I also switch back and forth between a regular striker and a CF/false 9).

IF Pogba is awesome, but I'm gonna hold on to that for a few days before deciding whether to hold that or my regular Pogba because the prices are plummeting.

I'm going to lose, like, every game, but I should still automatically be given rewards because I'm cool enough to have Rino "Sometimes Maybe Good" Gattuso as player-manager lol

lineup.jpg

Edited by Jordan
  • Haha 1