Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Surely, Vardy must get an IF this week for two goals and one assist this past weekend.

Other candidates:

Sterling - hattrick

Either one out of Mané or Firmino for two goals against Burnley

Ryan Fraser or Callum Wilson for one goal and an assist apiece

Etheridge finally deserves an IF, so good this season so far

Milot Rashica - two goals for Werder Bremen

Ribéry - three assists for Bayern against Wolfsburg

Pulisic - one goal, one assist

Volland - two goals for Leverkusen

Ben Yedder - hattrick

Bartra - clean sheet

Moise Kean - two goals, one assist for Juventus

Belotti - two goals for Torino

Ajorque - two goals for Strasbourg against Lyon

Moussa Dembélé - two goals for Lyon at Strasbourg

David Neres - two goals for Ajax

Alexander Isak - two goals for Willem II

Muriqi - two goals for Rizespor

Jackson Martinez - instrumental for Portimonense

Joel - two goals for Maritimo

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Is that flashback Kompany worth it? Cant decide. His pace is abit shit.

No, at this stage in fifa with so many players with decent pace he will get done. Check you nepentgez video on it he lists other defenders which are upgradeable and worth around the same and are better. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Probably not worth it. Unless you want it for the packs. 

Fut birthday starts Friday I think? 

10 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Promos rolling in one after the other jesus!

Yeah, crazy amounts of promotions in FIFA 19.

I've heard people complaining about the lack of it in previous installments, but now it's almost too much.

But comes spring/summer and once TOTS are gone, it'll get very quiet very quickly.

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Promos rolling in one after the other jesus!

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Yeah, crazy amounts of promotions in FIFA 19.

I've heard people complaining about the lack of it in previous installments, but now it's almost too much.

But comes spring/summer and once TOTS are gone, it'll get very quiet very quickly.

Promotions are good BUT generally they use the same players to get people to buy packs which again they do. Time and time over. It seems like EA only care about Money.

I seen a server break down and much it would cost for game play to be good it worked out to around £200 million for the year. EA announced profits of £3.6b last year. You do the math.... they could easily do it, have they? No.

41 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Promotions are good BUT generally they use the same players to get people to buy packs which again they do. Time and time over. It seems like EA only care about Money.

I seen a server break down and much it would cost for game play to be good it worked out to around £200 million for the year. EA announced profits of £3.6b last year. You do the math.... they could easily do it, have they? No.

That is absurd if true, fair enough EA are a business and their main goal is to make profit, but to show utter disregard to their customers is becoming a joke, it's not just fifa, every game they touch is riddled with bugs, problems, stupid dlc and micro transactions.

5 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Same as last year and the year before. New one comes out and we'll all buy it. 

Interesting to see where things will go with Belgium and possibly the Netherlands banning Fifa points.

I've been playing some NBA 2K lately and their version of UT is pretty decent. The big cards are there but they aren't for sale. You can acquire them by collecting and by playing the sh*t out of the game. Of course you could hurry the process along by buying the packs, but it doesn't seem as necessary.

1 hour ago, tylesta said:

need more game modes where you play football! had it since December and bored already.

The biggest gripe is the lack of a proper casual game mode, online friendlies/Singles Matches excluded.

The game is somewhat forcing you to comply with the more competitive side of football games. It‘s all about winning.

I mean, you can‘t even record draws in online friendlies, FFS.

48 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Isn't it St. Patrick's Day first?

Fut birthday started this coming Friday last year. St Patricks day wasnt the same as usual ones last year. 

They were all SBCs who knows with EA though. They chop and change constantly. 

On 12/03/2019 at 12:30, Ashley said:

On 12/03/2019 at 13:14, Kyuubi said:

That is absurd if true, fair enough EA are a business and their main goal is to make profit, but to show utter disregard to their customers is becoming a joke, it's not just fifa, every game they touch is riddled with bugs, problems, stupid dlc and micro transactions.

As a shareholder I don't mind it (not like I own millions of shares mind).  As a customer.... not so much! 

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Fut birthday started this coming Friday last year. St Patricks day wasnt the same as usual ones last year. 

They were all SBCs who knows with EA though. They chop and change constantly. 

We're entering the silly season of FUT now, so many SBCs and teams just become crazy and 90ish rated.  It's an arms race which you have to keep up with, makes it kind of sad really as not so much about crafting a great team anymore, and more about SBCs (which give 0.0000001% of the population something) and $$$