Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

30 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Danish POTY Schmeichel is in SBCs. 83 rated team, 1 inform required. Purely value-wise, he's not worth it.

But it's Kasper so f**k it :scarf:

83 rated team with the current market value. Yes, yes hes worth it.

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

83 rated team with the current market value. Yes, yes hes worth it.

Unless you've got untradeables in your club, he probably isn't. 87 rated players have dropped to around 22k each. Futbin has Schmeichel's SBC priced at around 30k on PS.

Like I said though, I'm still getting him lol.

84s might be worth stocking up on, very cheap currently and tots coming out. There will probably be an SBC again. Not sure on ratings from last year or previous years but its normally 83/84 rated maybe one totw.

Just a heads up :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

84s might be worth stocking up on, very cheap currently and tots coming out. There will probably be an SBC again. Not sure on ratings from last year or previous years but its normally 83/84 rated maybe one totw.

Just a heads up :)

Can't believe how cheap cards are. I've been stocking up on 86 rated for 15k each 87 for 22k. Hoping a decent icon sbc or some sort of upgrade sbc comes out, surely EA won't let prices drop too low this early on.

1 hour ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Who’s 87 rated going for 22k 

Where do I start? lol

Alisson (Brazilian so better links than Schmeichel for chem) is 19k, Iniesta and Hamsik are less than 20k, Navas, Icardi, Immobile, Mertens, Alderweireld, Thiago and Fernandinho are all under 22k.

The market has crashed HARD.

50 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I bought 2 of them, so 4 packs totalling 96 players. Best I got was IF Milik. 

Thanks again EA!

Ooh not good. Might buy some player packs for 12 I see how I do now I have cleared a chunk of my squad out 

Finished on 14 wins to in my 30th game (needed 2 wins from my last 3). Only played 29 though as i had an issue in my second game where it hung on the loading screen - didn’t even get to see my opponent’s ream - left it for 5 mins then closed out the game. Logged back in and i had been awarded a loss. Reported it on the chat to EA’s “help” - guess how that went... 

I’m going to enjoy my week off fifa this week as travelling for work 

Edited by HoustonFox

12 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Huge mistake getting promoted to division 4. Literally impossible to win a game. Relegate me now please.

I love how much you love / hate fifa. Just like me, it makes you so raging but you also can’t not play...  

10 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I love how much you love / hate fifa. Just like me, it makes you so raging but you also can’t not play...  

To be fair its usually well on the shelf by now. Not sure why I'm still playing it this year considering how infuriating it is.

D0-99WOUYAAQXbz.png:large

I'll take either one out of that 89 Piqué, 89 Lukaku or 89 Donnarumma, please. Wouldn't mind that updated Fekir, either.

Thank you, EA.

Also, Quagliarella going strong still. Machine.

And Peterborough's Marcus Maddison overtaking his LCFC namesake in the overall ratings.

30 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

D0-99WOUYAAQXbz.png:large

I'll take either one out of that 89 Piqué, 89 Lukaku or 89 Donnarumma, please. Wouldn't mind that updated Fekir, either.

Thank you, EA.

Also, Quagliarella going strong still. Machine.

And Peterborough's Marcus Maddison overtaking his LCFC namesake in the overall ratings.

I had to do a double take. I was wondering wth Madders did to get a totw lol