Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Fekir and Campana for me this week... I just wish they’d roll out best of totw’s at this stage as no1 really wants the crap on offer at this point me of Fifa... roll on tots though so we start getting them again and the game actually becomes worth playing again 

Nothing really that appealing on FUT swaps again - might go for another base icon after bagging the legend Makelele from last month’s  ????

Played about 2 games in the last week, so definitely interest is waning, I don’t have bags of cash so TOTS will be out of reach meaning I’ll get mullered even more if I do play online 

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Community tots prediction from futhead... literally wouldn't use any of them other than ter stegen

fut-19-tots-mc-community-predictions-darren8196.jpg

Maddison?

Roussillon?

Süle?

Telles?

Stones?

Wan-Bissaka?

Can?

Rodri?

Navas?

Caputo?

Plenty of very good cards to choose from.

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Community tots prediction from futhead... literally wouldn't use any of them other than ter stegen

fut-19-tots-mc-community-predictions-darren8196.jpg

Some decent Serie A players in there that I would use.  Can looks nice but not really better than what I have, is Allan worth the upgrade? Caputo is interesting and having s good season. 

Ibra in there is a joke and clearly to shift packs, Galaxy have only played 9 games, making TOTS a bit of joke. 

29 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Maddison?

Roussillon?

Süle?

Telles?

Stones?

Wan-Bissaka?

Can?

Rodri?

Navas?

Caputo?

Plenty of very good cards to choose from.

Absolutely no denying that... I just think most players have teams with better players than those in that squad. Saying that the community tots is never mind blowing really

14 minutes ago, Md9 said:

What’s the min games you need to play on weekend league to get anything? I can play this weekend just want to know if it’s worth it or not 

It’s five games before you get a rank. But rewards start from two wins I think.

Weekly objective of scoring with domestic MOTM cards in squad battles is stupid. They’ve all gone extinct.

21 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Weekly objective of scoring with domestic MOTM cards in squad battles is stupid. They’ve all gone extinct.

Yeah I noticed that a had 2 of them recently but they were not good and not selling so just quick sold them ? would have made some coins now 

40 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

There might be some new MOTM cards this weekend...

Confirmed 24 hour extension for the WL... they may as well permanently extend it the amount of times it seems to happen lol .... on another note I’m not sure if I’m feeling Primer Lineker 

Edited by dbtcity