Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Does anybody know if you can have a baby icon and a prime icon who are the same player? 

3 players away from completing Lineker but I dont want to unless i can have both versions in my club. I can see me getting him as a baby icon on Monday if I complete him today/tomorrow 

23 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

How did you get Steve Cook in a rare mega pack?

Oh, he was in my pack I got for completing Watford - sorry. 2 hours sleep because our dog is sick, so not thinking straight. Means my rare mega pack was even worse!! Just Rabiot and a load of dross in the RMP

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Does anybody know if you can have a baby icon and a prime icon who are the same player? 

3 players away from completing Lineker but I dont want to unless i can have both versions in my club. I can see me getting him as a baby icon on Monday if I complete him today/tomorrow 

I had mid linekar and prime at one point so I don't think it's an issue.

30 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I got muller in my rare mega pack so prob get 15k for him. Would like an icon but don’t have the coins to do it at the min. 

I've done mine over 3 weeks. Through trading and rivals.

16 hours ago, Md9 said:

Just packed de gea Godin and firminho doing the Saudi sbc not to bad. Don’t know who to sell out of loris and de gea now tho 

Who links best in your team? De gea is the best I think, but lloris is always a bitch to play against  

23 hours ago, Ashley said:

Different cards so yeah you'll be fine. Can't have those in the same squad however 

On 27/04/2019 at 03:30, Ashley said:

As said, can’t have in same team, so not really a benefit to having both, even for fitness as one can’t earn it back as the other plays. 

I’ve got Prime Nakata and Prime Baresi from SBCs and Middle Gullit from the mid icon upgrade. I know odds on me getting a baby one of them are slim but I just feel that EA are out to screw you.

I also have tradeable middle Gary and baby Cannavaro and Butra too, so if I get one of them, at least I can sell. 

I’d really like Del Piero I think (well if it is Pelé or another elite one, I won’t complain though! ?

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

What - you're close to 90'000+ points? Get in!

Turns out I read it wrong. It showed me at about 75% level for Elite 1 and I thought being the next rank is top 100 that I was close. I'm waaaaay outside the top 100 lol

Still though, would be my first time getting Elite 1.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Turns out I read it wrong. It showed me at about 75% level for Elite 1 and I thought being the next rank is top 100 that I was close. I'm waaaaay outside the top 100 lol

The percentage indicates the amount of people overall that have reached the same rank as you.

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

As said, can’t have in same team, so not really a benefit to having both, even for fitness as one can’t earn it back as the other plays. 

I’ve got Prime Nakata and Prime Baresi from SBCs and Middle Gullit from the mid icon upgrade. I know odds on me getting a baby one of them are slim but I just feel that EA are out to screw you.

I also have tradeable middle Gary and baby Cannavaro and Butra too, so if I get one of them, at least I can sell. 

I’d really like Del Piero I think (well if it is Pelé or another elite one, I won’t complain though! ?

I can see me getting Baby Lineker. Which will **** me right off.

Sweepstakes to who I get?

I'm going for Zola.

Would love Vieria, Best or Cryuff ?

Screenshot_20190426-153229_Instagram.jpg

This game is the biggest pile of shit I have ever played.

I can't count the amount of controllers I've wasted. So furious.

Lag, losing against shit teams with shit players just because the game wants it this way.

I'm done.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I’m on 41000 at the minute with eight games to go. I’ll play two more then leave it.  God knows how anyone has the patience to play all the games and get 100k plus.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’m on 41000 at the minute with eight games to go. I’ll play two more then leave it.  God knows how anyone has the patience to play all the games and get 100k plus.

I'm just happy to get Elite 1 for the first time.

Are you guys saving the packs for the TOTS?

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I'm just happy to get Elite 1 for the first time.

Are you guys saving the packs for the TOTS?

I never save the packs, I don’t have the self control. It took me months to get elite 1 and it’s definitely true that the first time is the hardest. If you play the easier of your four games on legendary and your other three on professional it’s usually enough.

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I never save the packs, I don’t have the self control. It took me months to get elite 1 and it’s definitely true that the first time is the hardest. If you play the easier of your four games on legendary and your other three on professional it’s usually enough.

I'm not so good at saving packs either lol

I've had quite a few crappy teams to play against in squad battles so I've been able to do a few more on legendary. The good teams I play on pro. I guess I've just played more of the games this time around.

Sterling gets the PFA Young Player of the Year award and a 96 OVR card - at age 24. lol

Little bit too old to count as "young" in football terms, no?

Three 87 OVR squads as requirements, plus an 86 and an 85 OVR. :crylaugh:

Nice position change to RW, though...

46 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Sterling gets the PFA Young Player of the Year award and a 96 OVR card - at age 24. lol

Little bit too old to count as "young" in football terms, no?

Three 87 OVR squads as requirements, plus an 86 and an 85 OVR. :crylaugh:

Nice position change to RW, though...

Yeah I think it's ridiculous him getting it. Feels like he's been in the league forever now.

I use his 90 IF LW and I like it. I prefer players like that on their "off" wing.