Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Nice one!! Whack Deadeye or Marksman  on him to up his shooting. Which version was it?

It is the 85 rated one so the lowest rated. Cost me about 70k to do the vardy potm mainly because had no team of the week so not to bad overall

• Like 1

So I get kicked out of a Squad Battles game that I'm winning due to some random connectivity issues. My profile is fine, still logged in as it seems.

Match is then awarded 3-0 against me. Great.

Then I start the last out of the four Squad Battles matches, only to discover that half of my buttons don't work. lol Something made it switch to One Button control. I didn't do it.

This game... lol

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Theres a glitch currently with scoring with Dutch players I've scored twice and it's not registered so I asked EA and they're aware of the situation. 

Same with the Spurs/Ajax objective.

I've just won a match with all three requirements met and it hasn't registered.

There's also people on Twitter complaining about the fact that they've completed the six Weekly Objectives, but not getting the 7th automatically at all.

This company keeps on giving. :facepalm:

EDIT: Doesn't register on console, but on the App it did register.

Edited by MC Prussian

10 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Theres a glitch currently with scoring with Dutch players I've scored twice and it's not registered so I asked EA and they're aware of the situation. 

Literally just won a game and it didn't register. Checked my fut app and it registered... But now my jumbo rare player pack is stuck ffs lol

26 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Literally just won a game and it didn't register. Checked my fut app and it registered... But now my jumbo rare player pack is stuck ffs lol

Worked on my phone. Anyone on xbox fancing doing the challenge using ajax and Tottenham players(I think) to work towards the 100k pack? 

23 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

POTM Vardy is a revelation. Fantastic striker. Everywhere, so pacey and his finishing... A delight.

I used him last night and he scored for fun he is so much better and faster than the sbc premier league one. 

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

For the first time ever I’m saving reward packs for tomorrow. I’ve had to delete the app on my phone because the temptation to open them is too great.

I've held on to my packs, which isn't easy for me either lol