Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I’m not sure if I’m feeling Primer Lineker 

I used that one awhile back. I recall he dropped back a lot. Maybe that was his style, since they mentioned it in the commentary. I did do very well with him though. Barely missed a chance.

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Confirmed 24 hour extension for the WL... they may as well permanently extend it the amount of times it seems to happen lol .... on another note I’m not sure if I’m feeling Primer Lineker 

Had him on loan and didn't like him either, positioning wasn't great nor was his link up play.

Matchmaking still disabled. That's it for Squad Battles this weekend.

EA, what a shambles. lol

They can't even be arsed to openly discuss the issue on their Social Media platforms any longer.

Not sure how they're going to come back from this - backlash will be massive. They're doing their best to ruin their own franchise.

Edited by MC Prussian

11 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I used that one awhile back. I recall he dropped back a lot. Maybe that was his style, since they mentioned it in the commentary. I did do very well with him though. Barely missed a chance.

It’s his latest card not the prime 1 but even still I just don’t know, I’ve wanted the prime since the game started for obvious reasons but when his primer dropped I had to get it, he scores goals but he also seems to miss quite a few that my prime Shevchenko tucks away, only played 10 WL games with him though (my worst start of 6/4) but I feel it’s probably more down to coming up against the most boring negative players I’ve ever played against!  Worst thing is I went 14/4 last week with rttf Mkhitarian up top lol 

Edited by dbtcity

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Games back up and running... kind of a shame I was hoping they were going to just give everyone gold 3 and can this weekend lol 

Haha literally what I was hoping too. Now I have the chore of playing the damn game

Managed nearly all of the objectives last night just need one more goal with the motm card then done. Had a decent night last night won a few games ? really annoying that when the game lags they always go and score which happened a few times last night 

Anybody do the Shane long weekly objective? Apart from his weak foot the card isn't too bad. 

Also made 400k past 2 weeks just buying 81 and 82 rated informs soon as they come into packs for under 12k then selling for 15 later in the week. Caicedo was the best this week was 10k now selling for 13k, small but decent profit when mass buying. 

8 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Anybody do the Shane long weekly objective? Apart from his weak foot the card isn't too bad. 

Also made 400k past 2 weeks just buying 81 and 82 rated informs soon as they come into packs for under 12k then selling for 15 later in the week. Caicedo was the best this week was 10k now selling for 13k, small but decent profit when mass buying. 

I’ve got him as a sub. He seems to be offside a lot for me. But he’s rapid and seems to cause other teams problems.

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

This game is the pits. Losing 3-2 in extra time against a 60 OVR Bronze team with 16 chemistry on Ultimate.

Two goals against by a 56 Colombian attacking midfielder. lol

I always play them on Legendary, never tried Ultimate. It's always BS though when some bronze player fires one in from 30 yards out lol

30 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Weekend league might as well be extended for the whole week.... week league lol

This company truly is a complete embarrassment.

Lure you in each year with promises, cash in massively from users, only to fall apart as the game's lifespan comes to an end.

Coincidence?

Rinse and repeat.