Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

38 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

So in order to apologise for this BS EA have refunded the weekend league entry points... how lame!! What about people who didn't even enter who could play squad battles or rivals? 

What the he'll mate? EA need our help in this trying time! Buy packs! Make sure when Fifa 20 comes out to buy the Extra Crispy Cristiano Ronaldo Ronaldo Extreme Edition!

Then they will have better servers for us to play on and will tuck us in at night :)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

This spurs Ajax champions league objective is driving me mad. I’ve won 1 in about ten try’s. 

Managed to do this in about 5 games luckily As my team wasn’t the best ?

3 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Vardy POTM is far too expensive with PL TOTS 10 days away where Vardy should get in with a higher rated card for cheaper.

That depends on Sunday's game and the final output - not guaranteed he'll make it. Four other forwards are ahead of him in the scoring charts.

And you can bet your beehind that Kane will get a POTS card again.

You also get three packs from the POTM SBC.

Edited by MC Prussian

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

That depends on Sunday's game and the final output - not guaranteed he'll make it. Four other forwards are ahead of him in the scoring charts.

And you can bet your beehind that Kane will get a POTS card again.

You also get three packs from the POTM SBC.

Yes your right about the packs plus SBC price should crash right down on friday whem TOTS drops.

15 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I don’t think 84s will drop that much. They usually bring SBCs our to keep prices high don’t they?

They usually bring SBCs in order to make more money through the sale of FIFA points. :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Apparently he’ll still be live when the prem tots usually drops which says to me he’s not getting 1

EA only sponsor the PL POTM so make whoever wins an SBC, I would say Vardy has a pretty good chance of getting a TOTS.

Vardys potm is so good, 3 games 6 goals in div 2 rivals against teams with icons, potm van dijk etc. Heres me with vardy, mhiktaryn, mata and siggy up top haha. 

If nobody has tried him 89 van Der sar is the best keeper I've had by a mile.