Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Im not getting on with POTM vardy at all. His 86 card is much better for me

I get this some times with inform players... sometimes I think the minor boosts from the inform cards are a scam

3 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Im not getting on with POTM vardy at all. His 86 card is much better for me

I didn’t really get on with his 86 if I packed in my picks the other week but his potm has been doing better for me than primer Lineker ?

56 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I didn’t really get on with his 86 if I packed in my picks the other week but his potm has been doing better for me than primer Lineker ?

I'm playing with his prem sbc card. Not tried his totw one.

48 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

1 Hour to go until TOTS and they still haven't sorted out the perfectionist objective, I hope we don't lost out on the 100k pack! Anybody else having this issue?

Same here, they had an update out on console claiming that you'd get the objective regardless. Don't know how or when, though.

Also some more technical troubles: People were able to pack Rodri, Sissoko and Onana. lol

I think I packed Sissoko at some stage this evening - so I suppose I ought to receive the TOTS card then. :crylaugh:

The state of this company... Once the game's lifespan comes to a closure, they couldn't care less. Every. Single. Year.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Haha 1