Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

38 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Gone from 8/2 to 8/8. This game is such a fix.

I think I've heard you say this before. lol

I totally share the sentiment, but it's not even winning or losing streaks in Weekend League, it's also in the matches themselves. You can be 1-0 ahead against an apparently crap player, and the game still finds a way to let the other guy score just before half-time or early on in the second half.

Even 2-0 leads late into the game don't mean anything. Suddenly, you concede and the nerves come into play.

There have been many, many matches where I trailed 2-0 or even 3-0 early against arguably better players, only for the game to let me get closer score-wise.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I think I've heard you say this before. lol

I totally share the sentiment, but it's not even winning or losing streaks in Weekend League, it's also in the matches themselves. You can be 1-0 ahead against an apparently crap player, and the game still finds a way to let the other guy score just before half-time or early on in the second half.

Even 2-0 leads late into the game don't mean anything. Suddenly, you concede and the nerves come into play.

There have been many, many matches where I trailed 2-0 or even 3-0 early against arguably better players, only for the game to let me get closer score-wise.

Just lost 5-4 in extra time to a 92 team. His bench was worth atleast twice my entire team lol Some people are just sad!

Not sure why I signed up this weekend, not played since Thursday night my time (well Friday morning) and am 2 wins from 6 I think but with 2 penalty shoot out losses. No idea when I’ll play some more, I was just tempted by the fact it’s almost last day of season and picks will get worse after this...

17 wins with 8 games left, you'd think it would be reasonable to aim for elite 3. Failing that, gold 1 is surely as good as secured? 

WRONG.

In come the icon and TOTY/TOTS laden squads who get all the luck as well as having OP teams. I did not play a single squad in the last 8 games with a squad rating of lower than 92. Why oh why did I re-download this waste of time game?

Gold 2 it is. Cheers EA.

Edited by danny2997

3 hours ago, danny2997 said:

17 wins with 8 games left, you'd think it would be reasonable to aim for elite 3. Failing that, gold 1 is surely as good as secured? 

WRONG.

In come the icon and TOTY/TOTS laden squads who get all the luck as well as having OP teams. I did not play a single squad in the last 8 games with a squad rating of lower than 92. Why oh why did I re-download this waste of time game?

Gold 2 it is. Cheers EA.

Ouch 

48 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Also an SBC with a guaranteed EFL TOTS(untradeable).

Ratting: 83

Chem: 70

People are saying it's not worth it... tbh probably isn't but I did it anyway and got 88 Hernandez so I'm happy 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

People are saying it's not worth it... tbh probably isn't but I did it anyway and got 88 Hernandez so I'm happy 

If you’ve got untradeables in your club then it’s worth it. Once a TOTS card is needed for an SBC the price of them will rocket so to get one for 20k is worthwhile.

On 11/05/2019 at 09:00, HoustonFox said:

I got that Leeds defender... even his picture says “sorry mate, I know I’m rubbish” 

Like when I did the UCL “premium” upgrade and got Ziyech

6A1D8C39-B50C-4495-A6DF-7C4B3022704A.jpeg

I guess it was karma for laughing at your post, because I got that bastard too!

I should have stuck with my plan of not doing that SBC lol

I guess we will need one though to toss into a hopefully better SBC.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Lost one less than I thought. Finished on 14/7 which is my best so far. That 90 Son card is just brilliant. Finally found a decent striker.

I'm not even joking, I've had 94 R9 and Headliner Son... Son is so much better!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Any one git the sissoko tots? Is it worth doing the sbc to get him? 

I wouldn't do him personally, there will be better options as new tots get released.

Also there will be a guaranteed MC Tots player tomorrow, there is a chance you can get him from that lol 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Any one git the sissoko tots? Is it worth doing the sbc to get him? 

He has impressive stats, but feels a bit awkward to control. I use him as a CDM and he's a bit stiff on the pitch.

Great sweeper, though.