Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Any one git the sissoko tots? Is it worth doing the sbc to get him? 

36 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

He has impressive stats, but feels a bit awkward to control. I use him as a CDM and he's a bit stiff on the pitch.

Great sweeper, though.

I did him and wasn't a fan - felt clunky but I'm a sucker for SBCs.  I like the IF Fernandinho better to be honest.  Will persevere with him in Rivals for a bit this week.  

Won 9 from 15 games this WL but didn't really get any time to play.  I also got off to a flyer of 1 win from first 6 so getting to 9 wins was good. Shame I didn't have enough time to play to get 11 wins.  I'm suffering today though, as I played til 2am - when the window closed! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

I wouldn't do him personally, there will be better options as new tots get released.

Also there will be a guaranteed MC Tots player tomorrow, there is a chance you can get him from that lol 

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

He has impressive stats, but feels a bit awkward to control. I use him as a CDM and he's a bit stiff on the pitch.

Great sweeper, though.

Thanks will give it a miss I reckon and wait for the next one see if it’s worth doing

Rabiot SBC - 24 yr old Flashback... lol

He's also pretty expensive to do.  Just started selling some players and have nearly 1.2 in the bank - sold baby Butra as he was poo in WL this weekend.  Tempted by Baby Del P but Nakata was actually doing well.  I know TOTS will probably be better but I love Icons providing chem boosts

This game is predicated on getting you back into a match when you're obviously being outclassed or drawing the opposition back in when you're totally dominating.

It's so obvious. lol

And now I've been disconnected twice by the opposition in succession. This is ridiculous. Somebody's exploiting a bug.

38 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

This game is predicated on getting you back into a match when you're obviously being outclassed or drawing the opposition back in when you're totally dominating.

It's so obvious. lol

And now I've been disconnected twice by the opposition in succession. This is ridiculous. Somebody's exploiting a bug.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a disconnect that isnt just my ropey internet.

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Rabiot SBC - 24 yr old Flashback... lol

He's also pretty expensive to do.  Just started selling some players and have nearly 1.2 in the bank - sold baby Butra as he was poo in WL this weekend.  Tempted by Baby Del P but Nakata was actually doing well.  I know TOTS will probably be better but I love Icons providing chem boosts

They’re trying to rinse people of their ligue 1 and French players I reckon as it’s their POTY this weekend.

8 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I don’t think I’ve ever had a disconnect that isnt just my ropey internet.

That might be, just a bit of an annoyance and strange thing to happen twice in succession.

There's also a glitch that allows you to bow out of online matches when you don't need to win to complete an objective, without it counting as a loss.

Most FIFA YouTubers I know are either highly annoying or rather full of themselves and pretty self-centered. Also worth noting that NepentheZ has run into legal troubles not so long ago due to the whole coin-selling affair.

I'm also not a big fan because these guys are highly endorsed, are able to use funds that only a few can match and don't represent the vast majority of FIFA gamers, they're also rarely ever to never speaking out against the game or EA. Their content does distort the perception of the game to some extent.

Them being able to open so many different packs makes a total mockery of Ultimate Team.

Edited by MC Prussian

56 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Buy Spanish IF strikers like Morata or Santi Mina. Complete two objectives at once that way (at least half of one of them).

To be honest I didnt think of that. 

But I done it in 3. 

Third game I scored in the 94th minute with Lineker to go 4-3 up. It had to be done buying Vardy but when I have the League SBC card and it's the same card practically... 

I might have to revert to 2 up top though. Lineker and Vardy were causing havoc lol

TOTS cards will be available as Weekend League rewards starting this weekend.

I think EA Sports have realized that more and more people are quitting the game and not spending FIFA points, so they need an incentive to lure players back in.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

TOTS cards will be available as Weekend League rewards starting this weekend.

I think EA Sports have realized that more and more people are quitting the game and not spending FIFA points, so they need an incentive to lure players back in.

I still saw those limited number promo packs disappearing pretty quickly on the weekend. 

11 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I still saw those limited number promo packs disappearing pretty quickly on the weekend. 

True, that's always been the case.

However, I'm not sure that you'll find that many different people opening them, I think that perception is skewed. I'd guess it's a fraction of the actual users being able to afford them. Pay-to-win at its finest.

Also, these packs are pretty much the only thing people have been waiting for for the past nine months or so, and they leave the other Promo packs untouched.

And even there were more players opening packs, it's regular procedure for most of them to sell all of their best players in order to accumulate enough coins - not FIFA points - in time for TOTS.

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

True, that's always been the case.

However, I'm not sure that you'll find that many different people opening them, I think that perception is skewed. I'd guess it's a fraction of the actual users being able to afford them. Pay-to-win at its finest.

Also, these packs are pretty much the only thing people have been waiting for for the past nine months or so, and they leave the other Promo packs untouched.

And even there were more players opening packs, it's regular procedure for most of them to sell all of their best players in order to accumulate enough coins - not FIFA points - in time for TOTS.

I regret spending as much as I have in the last couple games. Haven't spent any in months though. Oddly enough, I still enjoy playing the game. Still crap at it though!