Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Chopped in Onana and a bunch of 83s and got Sisoko... can’t complain getting an actual useable card that can slot straight into my team... thank fvck I didn’t do his sbc though as I would’ve been pissed having to discard him lol 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Chopped in Onana and a bunch of 83s and got Sisoko... can’t complain getting an actual useable card that can slot straight into my team... thank fvck I didn’t do his sbc though as I would’ve been pissed having to discard him lol 

Have you used him much yet? I did his SBC! :)

I got Bergwijn - second cheapest one you can get - might sell my Justin Kluivert now

6 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Have you used him much yet? I did his SBC! :)

I got Bergwijn - second cheapest one you can get - might sell my Justin Kluivert now

Played about 3 sb games with him, stuck a shadow chem on and I’ve been using him as a cdm in a 4231and he’s been solid think he’s bagged me 4/5 goals in 3 games... real test will come this weekend though lol 

18 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Played about 3 sb games with him, stuck a shadow chem on and I’ve been using him as a cdm in a 4231and he’s been solid think he’s bagged me 4/5 goals in 3 games... real test will come this weekend though lol 

Cool - doesn't feel quite as agile as I like, and I prefer the way Allan and Fernandinho feel as a CDMs - saying that - about to play with this team - I had about 1.2m in the bank but fancied a team that was fun (I love icons) for a bit - am sure I will lose some money on Baby Best and Middle Stoich, but who cares  - this game has limited life... 

Capture.PNG

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Cool - doesn't feel quite as agile as I like, and I prefer the way Allan and Fernandinho feel as a CDMs - saying that - about to play with this team - I had about 1.2m in the bank but fancied a team that was fun (I love icons) for a bit - am sure I will lose some money on Baby Best and Middle Stoich, but who cares  - this game has limited life... 

Capture.PNG

Looks like a beast of a team buddy.... still can’t belive you packed Gullit 

Anyone else blocked from opening packs in the FIFA store?

First time ever this has happened in this game. EA truly are a terrible company with humungous technical issues each year, especially towards the end of each game's lifecycle. lol

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Anyone else blocked from opening packs in the FIFA store?

First time ever this has happened in this game. EA truly are a terrible company with humungous technical issues each year, especially towards the end of each game's lifecycle. lol

Happened to me tonight, e'rrrr this morning!

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I wouldn’t bother. It’s not worth the stress of sweaty silver games for the sake of an untradeable Viviana.

That’s what I thought prob won’t do it again. 

3 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I wouldn’t bother. It’s not worth the stress of sweaty silver games for the sake of an untradeable Viviana.

Rivals last night was sweaty enough! For some reason EA must have known I’m trying to do the in form challenge and stops my players passing to one another  or moving! Never quit so many games! Even more annoying I was paired with crappy opponents whose players turned into tanks - more frustrating was not being able to pass. Why do they do that? 

Finally got the wins, but got relegated a Rivals Division. 

I am finding rivals intolerable since the weekend. Finished 14/7 on WL but have lost 8 rivals games in a row since. Lost 5 in the last 2 minutes when my team just give up and the opposition gets second wind.

15 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I am finding rivals intolerable since the weekend. Finished 14/7 on WL but have lost 8 rivals games in a row since. Lost 5 in the last 2 minutes when my team just give up and the opposition gets second wind.

What DR Division are you in?

26 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Could be that too many Div 1 players dropped down a division on purpose in order to achieve weekly objectives faster.

**** knows how I even got here. Got promoted into div 2 by accident lol