Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

FIFA 19

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Anyone else seeing this on their squads? 

D8FA0C9A-E552-4250-80D0-C75CD63D64DF.jpeg

F38B4D71-D1E2-40E4-9ECC-D0E9ECDF3BA1.jpeg

It's happened before, EA screwing up user friendliness once again. Give it some time, or else try logging out entirely and log back in.

 

Malfunctions on the App don't always show up on console, btw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

It's happened before, EA screwing up user friendliness once again. Give it some time, or else try logging out entirely and log back in.

 

Malfunctions on the App don't always show up on console, btw.

It made me do an app refresh. Luckily I was just tinkering at lunchtime, so was at work. 

 

On a player note, TOTS Veratti is the bomb! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always bounced around between div 6 and 5 on rivals. Had a good run last night in div 5 and that continued this morning. 5 wins on the spin and im now in the unknown of div 4. Will wait until the reset on thursday tho so i dont get relegated and get better rewards next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Always bounced around between div 6 and 5 on rivals. Had a good run last night in div 5 and that continued this morning. 5 wins on the spin and im now in the unknown of div 4. Will wait until the reset on thursday tho so i dont get relegated and get better rewards next week.

Likewise. Maybe helping I’ve finally worked out how to be effective right when the game is dying! Haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Any body not get the pack from completing all the objectives this week?

Nope. Not expecting it either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Md9 said:

Any body not get the pack from completing all the objectives this week?

No still showing 5/6. Not holding much hope in getting it either this late in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was planning on sinking most of my 800k into otw cards as they were pretty much discard value before 6 as I was sure they were needed for last years futties.... got side tracked 6 rolled on through and now they’re all max bin as they’re needed for the otw sbc lol trading fvcking fails as per

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sold Fifa 3 weeks ago cos I’d had enough. Just opened my free ultimate pack on the phone app and got the first icon I’ve ever packed. Moments Gerrard.

Years I’ve played this game and I must’ve wasted thousands of pounds and that’s the first icon I’ve ever packed. It’s a fvcking joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Sold Fifa 3 weeks ago cos I’d had enough. Just opened my free ultimate pack on the phone app and got the first icon I’ve ever packed. Moments Gerrard.

Years I’ve played this game and I must’ve wasted thousands of pounds and that’s the first icon I’ve ever packed. It’s a fvcking joke.

Well ain't that just like EA lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a scream mandzukic from the free pack. Did the futties sbc and got  that winger that went Brighton 82 rated domestic man of the match. Think it's time to retire and wait until fifa 20 sucks me in again.

Edited by Bayfox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Done 3 otw now getting worse each time first balloteli then lemar and now munir. 

Lol did about 8 and kept getting 80 rated crap ones... I've stopped on batshuayi now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Lol did about 8 and kept getting 80 rated crap ones... I've stopped on batshuayi now 

Gets worse 75 rated wu li ? think I’m done doing those now

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That tradeable OTW looks like a scam. There are 23 OTW cards rated 83 and below, and 22 OTW cards rated 84 and higher.

 

Considering I got untradeable Boudebouz in my free pack, I might play the lottery and stick him in the untradeable SBC, though. I also got RTTF Rebic, TOTW Lacazette, and RTTF Fahrmann in my freebie, plus I packed RTTF James in the Futties challenge, so I can’t complain too much!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...