Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Anyone else seeing this on their squads? 

D8FA0C9A-E552-4250-80D0-C75CD63D64DF.jpeg

F38B4D71-D1E2-40E4-9ECC-D0E9ECDF3BA1.jpeg

It's happened before, EA screwing up user friendliness once again. Give it some time, or else try logging out entirely and log back in.

Malfunctions on the App don't always show up on console, btw.

6 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

It's happened before, EA screwing up user friendliness once again. Give it some time, or else try logging out entirely and log back in.

Malfunctions on the App don't always show up on console, btw.

It made me do an app refresh. Luckily I was just tinkering at lunchtime, so was at work. 

On a player note, TOTS Veratti is the bomb! 

• Like 1

Always bounced around between div 6 and 5 on rivals. Had a good run last night in div 5 and that continued this morning. 5 wins on the spin and im now in the unknown of div 4. Will wait until the reset on thursday tho so i dont get relegated and get better rewards next week.

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Always bounced around between div 6 and 5 on rivals. Had a good run last night in div 5 and that continued this morning. 5 wins on the spin and im now in the unknown of div 4. Will wait until the reset on thursday tho so i dont get relegated and get better rewards next week.

Likewise. Maybe helping I’ve finally worked out how to be effective right when the game is dying! Haha 

Was planning on sinking most of my 800k into otw cards as they were pretty much discard value before 6 as I was sure they were needed for last years futties.... got side tracked 6 rolled on through and now they’re all max bin as they’re needed for the otw sbc lol trading fvcking fails as per

7 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Sold Fifa 3 weeks ago cos I’d had enough. Just opened my free ultimate pack on the phone app and got the first icon I’ve ever packed. Moments Gerrard.

Years I’ve played this game and I must’ve wasted thousands of pounds and that’s the first icon I’ve ever packed. It’s a fvcking joke.

Well ain't that just like EA lol

I got a scream mandzukic from the free pack. Did the futties sbc and got  that winger that went Brighton 82 rated domestic man of the match. Think it's time to retire and wait until fifa 20 sucks me in again.

Edited by Bayfox

That tradeable OTW looks like a scam. There are 23 OTW cards rated 83 and below, and 22 OTW cards rated 84 and higher.

Considering I got untradeable Boudebouz in my free pack, I might play the lottery and stick him in the untradeable SBC, though. I also got RTTF Rebic, TOTW Lacazette, and RTTF Fahrmann in my freebie, plus I packed RTTF James in the Futties challenge, so I can’t complain too much!

• Like 1