Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

FIFA 19

Didn't get much in my "gift" pack. OTW someone who I threw into the SBC and got another OTW someone lol

I did the weekly objective that gets you the rare jumbo players pack and got Bday Marcelo, OTW Keita and Miranda. That was decent.

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Fiiiinnnalllly I have made it out of Div 7!!!!!!!!

I'm now in Div 8 :blush:

Im in div 4. God knows how. Just hit a purple patch the other day and won game after game.

• Like 1

TOTW Lacazette in my next pack. Ok, go on.

TOTT Havertz in the next. Underwhelmed because I have his POTM version, but still... Not complaining.

Edited by MC Prussian

TOTS Di Maria again. lol

Took TOTS Onyekuru from my second pick. Other options were José Fonte and Lazzari, which I already have.

Mcginn and Bruno Fernandez as my player picks. Really happy with Fernandez seeing as the rest of my picks were 85-87 rated lol

A Greek keeper and I have never heard of for my player picks ?? be good to put in sbc 

• Haha 1

Right quick question. I got promoted to div 4 the other day and held off playing until today so i could get better rewards next week.

Am i missing something as the 4 games ive played have been against squads no higher than 84? Ive had 4 wins and more difficult games in div 6. No team had an icon or TOTS card. Have i just got lucky with the matchmaking?

16 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Right quick question. I got promoted to div 4 the other day and held off playing until today so i could get better rewards next week.

Am i missing something as the 4 games ive played have been against squads no higher than 84? Ive had 4 wins and more difficult games in div 6. No team had an icon or TOTS card. Have i just got lucky with the matchmaking?

I think you've just been lucky, division 4 for me was full of 89+ rated teams, that being said it was harder than div 3... I think because the rewards are better and easier people float in that division

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

I think you've just been lucky, division 4 for me was full of 89+ rated teams, that being said it was harder than div 3... I think because the rewards are better and easier people float in that division

I’m also in Div 4 now - same as you @Thefox81, after a mega run. I played a ton of 89+ teams in Div 5 and only played a couple of games in Div 4 as I’m away for the holiday week. Had some cracking games just before I left and also seen a few more quits in D4 if you start beating people. 

On another note, does anyone have or has used the top Kluivert? Thinking of taking a run at his SBCs and replacing mid Lineker with him (on the bench as TOTS Benzema and TOTS Quags will be starting). I have moments Van B but in online games he just feels clunky, which makes me sad 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I’m also in Div 4 now - same as you @Thefox81, after a mega run. I played a ton of 89+ teams in Div 5 and only played a couple of games in Div 4 as I’m away for the holiday week. Had some cracking games just before I left and also seen a few more quits in D4 if you start beating people. 

On another note, does anyone have or has used the top Kluivert? Thinking of taking a run at his SBCs and replacing mid Lineker with him (on the bench as TOTS Benzema and TOTS Quags will be starting). I have moments Van B but in online games he just feels clunky, which makes me sad 

Kluivert is a bastard to play against, one striker who I hate seeing. Just wins everything in the air and seems to be in the right attacking position all the time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Flashback David Luiz is back, though.

Totally recommend him, for anyone who missed out previously.

14 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Flashback David Luiz is back, though.

Might do this as won’t cost me anything just a few tots I don’t use 

Kondogbia road to final card Clyne otw and benzema road to the Final from the flashback Luiz so not to bad 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

No, but those swap deals look very nice.

So many great choices. By means of subtraction...

... probably not Meunier

... probably not Boateng, either

... probably not Wass

... probably not Rashford

So, that leaves Davinson Sanchez or Promes.

20 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

So many great choices. By means of subtraction...

... probably not Meunier

... probably not Boateng, either

... probably not Wass

... probably not Rashford

So, that leaves Davinson Sanchez or Promes.

I agree would love the Sanchez card. Only downside is by the time you get him you will probably only have 3-4 weeks using him before the game is done.