Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

I’ll pile on too. Claw back from 2-0 down, had 3 pennos denied as he cleans me out while turning in the box. 91st min my Lb accidentally collides with his player and of course... penalty! Also it was a day game (hate that) and he of course watched all replays despite the fact he did the X cancel 20 times before the game so his “ready” was flashing on and off 

So Elite 3....

3 player picks...

Alisson (hated him, use my untradable Ederson instead).

Quagliarella (packed his untradable blue in the Ultimate TOTS SBC).

VVD (Already have his POTM card).

3 TOTS pack.

Oblak, Bernardo Silva, Chiellini - Total of 480k after tax which is just about as bad as it gets.

FML

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

So Elite 3....

3 player picks...

Alisson (hated him, use my untradable Ederson instead).

Quagliarella (packed his untradable blue in the Ultimate TOTS SBC).

VVD (Already have his POTM card).

3 TOTS pack.

Oblak, Bernardo Silva, Chiellini - Total of 480k after tax which is just about as bad as it gets.

FML

I mean. You knew it was coming really. 

• Like 1

Right so you're all not going to believe this.

I've just been rinsing the cards I got from division rivals rewards this morning into the 82+ upgrade SBC.

So i've been doing the squad builders to automatically put my untradable golds in.

So I automatically put the team in, take out some of the cards I don't want to put in but as I click submit, I realise I have left in the Flashback Alex Sandro. **** SAKE.

So I open the pack, who do I get? Oh only 99 Lionel Messi.

WTF!!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Right so you're all not going to believe this.

I've just been rinsing the cards I got from division rivals rewards this morning into the 82+ upgrade SBC.

So i've been doing the squad builders to automatically put my untradable golds in.

So I automatically put the team in, take out some of the cards I don't want to put in but as I click submit, I realise I have left in the Flashback Alex Sandro. **** SAKE.

So I open the pack, who do I get? Oh only 99 Lionel Messi.

WTF!!

So you're saying I should toss my favourite CB flashback David Luiz into a SBC? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

So you're saying I should toss my favourite CB flashback David Luiz into a SBC? :ph34r:

Genuinely don't know what to think. Gutted i've lost Sandro because he's been absolutely brilliant for me.

55 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I know what you're saying but it's impossible to get him back haha. 

Unless EA come up with another scam great idea, offering you a one-in-a-lifetime chance of doing all or a majority of Flashbacks again. lol