1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Right so you're all not going to believe this.

I've just been rinsing the cards I got from division rivals rewards this morning into the 82+ upgrade SBC.

So i've been doing the squad builders to automatically put my untradable golds in.

So I automatically put the team in, take out some of the cards I don't want to put in but as I click submit, I realise I have left in the Flashback Alex Sandro. **** SAKE.

So I open the pack, who do I get? Oh only 99 Lionel Messi.

WTF!!

Get tae ****

• Haha 1

Have they said what the rewards are this weekend for futchamps or can i finally be put out if my misery

52 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Have they said what the rewards are this weekend for futchamps or can i finally be put out if my misery

TOTS Based so they say.

11 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

TOTS Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and Mbappe overload so far on WL ?

Watching a few streamers opening everyone’s packs I feared this would be the case lol 

31 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Ah no was gonna try and have a go this weekend as well don’t think it will end well for me ?

42 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Just don't play on a Friday, all the pros are already out, keen on finishing early.

12 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Just don't play on a Friday, all the pros are already out, keen on finishing early.

Problem is i struggle to play on a sunday so have to try and get as much done today and tomorrow. My best finishes have been when playing most of my games on a sunday afternoon onwards.

15 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Problem is i struggle to play on a sunday so have to try and get as much done today and tomorrow. My best finishes have been when playing most of my games on a sunday afternoon onwards.

I hardly ever get the chance to play on a Friday due to work, and I'm not inclined to play on a Friday evening, too tired already most of the time.

Get a few games done on Saturday, then finish it off on Sunday.

I have also occasionally played my last two or three WL games on Monday morning, that helps, too.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I hardly ever get the chance to play on a Friday due to work, and I'm not inclined to play on a Friday evening, too tired already most of the time.

Get a few games done on Saturday, then finish it off on Sunday.

I have also occasionally played my last two or three WL games on Monday morning, that helps, too.

As soon as you start creeping to late Sunday/early Monday people just rage quit as soon as they go 1 down a hell of a lot

Just done the Torres sbc if he is no good will be able to just put in another one ok sure 

17 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just done the Torres sbc if he is no good will be able to just put in another one ok sure 

Looks like a nice card and cheap to do.

Should have at least 4 star skills though. He wasn't called 'El Nino' for nothing.

1 win in 4 so far not going well should have been 2 but conceded last second to go extra time then lost 

31 minutes ago, Md9 said:

1 win in 4 so far not going well should have been 2 but conceded last second to go extra time then lost 

Ive had 4 games where ive conceeded last kick of the game. Something about winning in the last few minutes turns my players into statues. Won 2 of them and lost the other 2.

Im 5 wins out of 10 or 11 so with a bit of luck might get 14 wins if not certainly the 11.

1 hour ago, Thefox81 said:

Ive had 4 games where ive conceeded last kick of the game. Something about winning in the last few minutes turns my players into statues. Won 2 of them and lost the other 2.

Im 5 wins out of 10 or 11 so with a bit of luck might get 14 wins if not certainly the 11.

I’m up to 3 out of 10 now so better than the last few times ? not played any one amazing tho just stupid goals against me 

Finally done the Spanish sbc and clicked on Casemiro by mistake ? I’m sure I can use him for something 

Managed to do the Cameroon Ghana and Colombia Chile together. Also the gk and el nino objective together. 4 objectives wiped out in just 6 games ?.

21 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Managed to do the Cameroon Ghana and Colombia Chile together. Also the gk and el nino objective together. 4 objectives wiped out in just 6 games ?.

How did you manage that what teams did you use ? 

Did the 3 from each country together subbing on the player that wouldnt fit into the team as you need 12 players in total. 4 teams 3 from each. Played on world class.

Gk and El nino i used a gk from Torres' 5 clubs and got the 3 wins needed. Thought that was going to be a slog but 3 games and 3 rage quits when i went a goal up helped.

Edited by Thefox81

43 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Did the 3 from each country together subbing on the player that wouldnt fit into the team as you need 12 players in total. 4 teams 3 from each. 

Ah right didn’t think this would work but it’s good to know it does.