Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spextacular

Season tickets

16 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Not that many compared to those with the most. 31. 

I guess there are many who were unaware which is often the case with numerous examples of the clubs communications.

All I would say though is that c500 + members with a higher number than yours did  know and they applied for what turned out to be available.

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Matey 31 points would not have got you a season ticket, so you didn't miss out.

That is a consolation, but my main concern is that I had no clue this was happening or any announcements about what the criteria was. Did the club only tell those who were eligible? There is no ‘news’ item on the LCFC website. 

45 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

That is a consolation, but my main concern is that I had no clue this was happening or any announcements about what the criteria was. Did the club only tell those who were eligible? There is no ‘news’ item on the LCFC website. 

There was a few posts on social media and the official website that a ballot was happening. They didn't say the criteria though, members just got a Yes or No depending on their points.

It was worked out that the threshold was around 41 points based on people on those points saying they got a ticket but most lower ones said they did not.

The memberships were due to be announced 4th July I believe, or at least this week. So again, the club are a little bit behind.

15 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

I ****ing missed the fact that there was even a ballot. Didn't get an email letting me know there was one. The club could have at least sent an email out to members with x number of points. I have been checking the website for Membership renewals but it didn't occur to me to check for season tickets. Was there an announcement? Didn't see one in my inbox or on social media.

There was an announcement on the website 

https://www.lcfc.com/news/728049/fox-members-register-your-interest-in-201819-season-tickets-now

On 07/07/2018 at 13:11, rn9013 said:

The late membership announcement makes me fear they’ll be some changes again this year. I hope they keep the same structure but lower the membership fee, but we shall see. 

Lower the membership fee??

:crylaugh::crylaugh:

Edited by josh_baskin

Not sure if this has been asked already but does anyone know if the 10% family discount was still applicable to eligible existing ST holders?

It was applied to my tickets for last season and I was on the automatic DD renewal for this season but the 10% discount had not been applied so I'm paying more. No price freeze for me!?! :nono:

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Not sure if this has been asked already but does anyone know if the 10% family discount was still applicable to eligible existing ST holders?

It was applied to my tickets for last season and I was on the automatic DD renewal for this season but the 10% discount had not been applied so I'm paying more. No price freeze for me!?! :nono:

What 10%?

Your payments maybe more as it's over 10 months not 11 this season. Mine is costing 41.50 instead of 38.73 or whatever it was last season in the kop.

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

What 10%?

Your payments maybe more as it's over 10 months not 11 this season. Mine is costing 41.50 instead of 38.73 or whatever it was last season in the kop.

Not talking about the 11 payments changing to 10 as they will increase slightly yes.

If the full season ticket price is £415 it has previously been reduced by 10% to £373.50 and my Son's tickets have also had the same 10% taken off the full price. 10% discount given to family members buying together. Been in operation for a number of years.

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Not talking about the 11 payments changing to 10 as they will increase slightly yes.

If the full season ticket price is £415 it has previously been reduced by 10% to £373.50 and my Son's tickets have also had the same 10% taken off the full price. 10% discount given to family members buying together. Been in operation for a number of years.

Wasn’t it abolished a few seasons ago and it’s actually been a good will gesture that it’s carried on, maybe that goodwill has ran out 

15 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Wasn’t it abolished a few seasons ago and it’s actually been a good will gesture that it’s carried on, maybe that goodwill has ran out 

Could be. Just wondering as it was applied last season but not this. Think I'll email the club and see if I can get an answer.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 said:

So I’m meant to be happy with whatever I’m given despite spending hundereds of pounds on it.....Nice one. 

You're paying hundreds of pounds for a bit of plastic??

I'm paying hundreds of pounds to guarantee my seat for the season to watch the team I love. Genuinely wouldn't be arsed if they gave me a blank card to get in with. I take it out of a drawer at home and stick it in my wallet on match days. I then take it out of my wallet to stick it in the turnstile and back away it goes. Not even sure what's on the one I've had for the last few years.

• Like 1