Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spextacular

Season tickets

My son didn’t get one this year, but he’s only 7 so plenty of time, i’m far happier it’s now point based than the previous lottery so he’ll get one eventually. He’s on 34 points btw.  Well done to those that were successful.

8 minutes ago, ForeverandEver said:

Well done to those who were successful- unfortunately my application for my nephew was declined :thumbdown:

37 points and didnt get one, i'm surprised, i'm next season he will.

I knew I has no chance and that will be the same for a number of years

Just now, Chiltern Fox said:

I got lucky too. Is the process for buying them the same as for tickets? I.e. stadium map showing available tickets, and then we have to choose?

yes, apparently it is, although I'm not sure which bit of the website we go to - whether it's "home tickets" or what.

Looks like there wasn't many tickets knocking about then! Think maximum points from last 2 seasons is 53, Going to games on other people's season tickets seems to have cost me! Fair play to you guys! It does nark me that proper fans can't get tickets but there is someone in my office who is a season ticket holder despite being an Arsenal fan, and "likes to see Leicester do well but..." 

1 minute ago, TheBear said:

Looks like there wasn't many tickets knocking about then! Think maximum points from last 2 seasons is 53, Going to games on other people's season tickets seems to have cost me! Fair play to you guys! It does nark me that proper fans can't get tickets but there is someone in my office who is a season ticket holder despite being an Arsenal fan, and "likes to see Leicester do well but..." 

about 600 tickets apparently

15 minutes ago, TheBear said:

he must have had it a while Unless he’s brought memberships and been extremely lucky in recent seasons ballot draws 

16 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yet people still say there's no need for stadium expansion because we don't sell out against Burnley at home on a Tuesday night in mid winter...

As much as I'm happy to be getting a season ticket again after having to give mine up years ago, it presents me with a proper dilemma. My daughter came to most, but not all of the games I went to last season, but she hasn't been successful in getting a ST. So do I take the chance that we will always get seats together, do I still buy her an overpriced membership, or do I give up my chance of a long awaited ST? 

22 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

As much as I'm happy to be getting a season ticket again after having to give mine up years ago, it presents me with a proper dilemma. My daughter came to most, but not all of the games I went to last season, but she hasn't been successful in getting a ST. So do I take the chance that we will always get seats together, do I still buy her an overpriced membership, or do I give up my chance of a long awaited ST? 

It's tricky isn't it.

28 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Make sure that you get your season ticket in a seat that you sat in next season so your daughter can select the one next to you. 

Worst case scenerio if she can’t sit next to you then move your season ticket for the odd game so you can. 

You would be crazy to give up the chance to become a season ticket holder, there are hundreds of fans who would love to be in your position. 

If I wanted to go with a friend last season I just moved my season ticket for thr odd game 

I was lucky to get one with 47 points as thought there would be a lot more fans who would have had close to the maximum. 

Could do with another one really so not sure what to do about renewing membership or accepting that in a couple of years time there should be lots available with the stadium expansion. 

20 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Been told about 500 didn't renew.

Higher end of points was 55 and lowest I know of successful was 40/41 as a joint application.

We missed out on 36.

That's a pretty good renewal rate, Trouble is it's a closed shop. Even those who may be thinking they might not renew end up sticking with it anyway because they fear that if they drop out, they're out for good. 

4 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yet people still say there's no need for stadium expansion because we don't sell out against Burnley at home on a Tuesday night in mid winter...

I know what your saying but the club announced that 8 home league games didnt sell out last season. 

Fanbase is there they just need to look at their ticket prices massively.

7 hours ago, baker11 said:

I know what your saying but the club announced that 8 home league games didnt sell out last season. 

Fanbase is there they just need to look at their ticket prices massively.

You make the point there, the reason they didn't sell out is nothing to do with demand. It's pricing and communication. Most people have no clue when tickets are on sale and a lot assume all games are sold out so don't even bother looking.

There is demand for 30,000+ season tickets I would say right now, so the expansion is certainly beneficial. Yes only games against the top 6 and maybe some others could attract 40,000+ but at least it would enable everyone that wants to see a few games every season the chance.

And hopefully, the expansion will present the opportunity to have reasonable membership packages/prices for those that cannot commit to a season ticket. Currently, due to demand, the membership packages are overpriced.

• Like 1