Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spextacular

Season tickets

After a year of using a ticket from a mate, I'm now after a pair of season tickets.

Is it possible for anyone who is not renewing their tickets to sell them and change the name etc ? 

Of course this would have to be at a premium of course.

Is this allowed? 

Thanks 

6 hours ago, Spextacular said:

After a year of using a ticket from a mate, I'm now after a pair of season tickets.

Is it possible for anyone who is not renewing their tickets to sell them and change the name etc ? 

Is this allowed? 

Thanks 

You cant change the name. 

Looked into it at the end of last season when my elderly uncle was retiring from the game. 

6 hours ago, Spextacular said:

Is this allowed? 

Thanks 

No. It is not permitted. 

1 hour ago, davieG said:

..or  change the address to yours and keep their name

For that you'd need his log in tho. I doubt even out shambles of a ticket office would let you just walk in and change an address with no proof.

*I stand to be corrected tho lol

40 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

For that you'd need his log in tho. I doubt even out shambles of a ticket office would let you just walk in and change an address with no proof.

*I stand to be corrected tho lol

Well if they're getting rid of the ticket they can change the login to suit the buyer the buyer could then change them so only they know. 

10 hours ago, davieG said:

Well if they're getting rid of the ticket they can change the login to suit the buyer the buyer could then change them so only they know. 

Ok my original point was badly made.

The point is. You can't change the name so what's to stop the person selling. Taking your cash then just ****ing off.

And even if they handed you the cards they can report them lost and get replacement cards. Or if they don't actually want to go just having them cancelled. Would the club want to get involved and if they did. Both parties would get a ban.

Risky business if you ask me. And I know the club monitor all social media, here, fb, Twitter etc so are always trying to stop this.

There is a possibility that some away games next season will be made collection in person as Europe to try stop away ticket resales as an example.

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Anyone know if those that registered interest for a season ticket have been notified yet? 

I was under the impression that today was the day we'd be told, but I haven't heard anything yet.  Not sure if that's bad news, or just LCFC being slow.

9 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Thanks guys, I guess it will be later this afternoon/early evening then.  I think either way we will be told if we are successful or not.

Yes, I've been told the last 2 years that I didn't get them, so I assume we'll be told either way.

Just now, TheBear said:

How many points did you guys have, I wasn't successful, just wondering what the cut off was! Gutted to say the least! 

We got tickets too.  We went to almost all matches in 2016/17, and all matches in 2017/18.  

• Like 1